Two Australian local government organisations have found that adding an internal social media tool creates one communications tool too many, and have abandoned trials of enterprise social network Yammer as a result of their experiences. Amanda Callbutt, formerly of the IT support office at the Local Government Association (LGA) …
Because the iPhone is the only platform that allows you to check email on the move?
Well, it *was* a politico talking... so braincells were probably not required for the job, nor for responding to questions by the Media.
We have Deloittes in right now...
Let's see if they mention Yammer.
Email has to go!
Only one solution for it - axe the email system and replace with Yammer - it's miles better.
Particularly like the document reviewing functionality they've integrated from Crocodoc.
- Just TWO climate committee MPs contradict IPCC: The two with SCIENCE degrees
- 14 antivirus apps found to have security problems
- Feature Scotland's BIG question: Will independence cost me my broadband?
- Apple winks at parents: C'mon, get your kid a tweaked Macbook Pro
- Driverless car SQUADRONS to hit Britain in 2015