Two Australian local government organisations have found that adding an internal social media tool creates one communications tool too many, and have abandoned trials of enterprise social network Yammer as a result of their experiences. Amanda Callbutt, formerly of the IT support office at the Local Government Association (LGA) …
Because the iPhone is the only platform that allows you to check email on the move?
Well, it *was* a politico talking... so braincells were probably not required for the job, nor for responding to questions by the Media.
We have Deloittes in right now...
Let's see if they mention Yammer.
Email has to go!
Only one solution for it - axe the email system and replace with Yammer - it's miles better.
Particularly like the document reviewing functionality they've integrated from Crocodoc.
- Does Apple's iOS 7 make you physically SICK? Try swallowing version 7.1
- Fee fie Firefox: Mozilla's lawyers probe Dell over browser install charge
- Pics Indestructible Death Stars blow up planets with glowing KILL RAY
- Hands on Satisfy my scroll: El Reg gets claws on Windows 8.1 spring update
- Video Snowden: You can't trust SPOOKS with your DATA