Two Australian local government organisations have found that adding an internal social media tool creates one communications tool too many, and have abandoned trials of enterprise social network Yammer as a result of their experiences. Amanda Callbutt, formerly of the IT support office at the Local Government Association (LGA) …
Because the iPhone is the only platform that allows you to check email on the move?
Well, it *was* a politico talking... so braincells were probably not required for the job, nor for responding to questions by the Media.
We have Deloittes in right now...
Let's see if they mention Yammer.
Email has to go!
Only one solution for it - axe the email system and replace with Yammer - it's miles better.
Particularly like the document reviewing functionality they've integrated from Crocodoc.
- 'Windows 9' LEAK: Microsoft's playing catchup with Linux
- Review A SCORCHIO fatboy SSD: Samsung SSD850 PRO 3D V-NAND
- Was Earth once covered in HELLFIRE? No – more like a wet Sunday night in Iceland
- Every billionaire needs a PANZER TANK, right? STOP THERE, Paul Allen
- First Irish boy band U2. Now Apple pushes ANOTHER thing into iPhones, iPods, iPads