Two Australian local government organisations have found that adding an internal social media tool creates one communications tool too many, and have abandoned trials of enterprise social network Yammer as a result of their experiences. Amanda Callbutt, formerly of the IT support office at the Local Government Association (LGA) …
Because the iPhone is the only platform that allows you to check email on the move?
Well, it *was* a politico talking... so braincells were probably not required for the job, nor for responding to questions by the Media.
We have Deloittes in right now...
Let's see if they mention Yammer.
Email has to go!
Only one solution for it - axe the email system and replace with Yammer - it's miles better.
Particularly like the document reviewing functionality they've integrated from Crocodoc.
- Comment Renewable energy 'simply WON'T WORK': Top Google engineers
- Useless 'computer engineer' Barbie FIRED in three-way fsck row
- Game Theory Dragon Age Inquisition: Our chief weapons are...
- 'How a censorious and moralistic blogger ruined my evening'
- Amazon warming up 'cheapo web video' cannon to SINK Netflix