Two Australian local government organisations have found that adding an internal social media tool creates one communications tool too many, and have abandoned trials of enterprise social network Yammer as a result of their experiences. Amanda Callbutt, formerly of the IT support office at the Local Government Association (LGA) …
Because the iPhone is the only platform that allows you to check email on the move?
Well, it *was* a politico talking... so braincells were probably not required for the job, nor for responding to questions by the Media.
We have Deloittes in right now...
Let's see if they mention Yammer.
Email has to go!
Only one solution for it - axe the email system and replace with Yammer - it's miles better.
Particularly like the document reviewing functionality they've integrated from Crocodoc.
- YARR! Pirates walk the plank: DMCA magnets sink in Google results
- Pics Whisper tracks its users. So we tracked down its LA office. This is what happened next
- Review Xperia Z3: Crikey, Sony – ANOTHER flagship phondleslab?
- Ex-US Navy fighter pilot MIT prof: Drones beat humans - I should know
- Apple flings iOS 8.1 at world+dog: Our AMAZEBALLS 9-step installation guide