Data warehousing giant Teradata has been building up its application portfolio ahead of its acquisition of Aprimo in late 2010, and now it is fleshing out its app stack by snapping up eCircle, the largest provider of digital messaging software in Europe. The financial details of the acquisition were not disclosed. eCircle is …
I believe the word is "embiggen".
"biggen" is not a cromulent word.
- Geek's Guide to Britain INSIDE GCHQ: Welcome to Cheltenham's cottage industry
- 'Catastrophic failure' of 3D-printed gun in Oz Police test
- Game Theory Is the next-gen console war already One?
- Analysis Spam and the Byzantine Empire: How Bitcoin tech REALLY works
- Apple cored: Samsung sells 10 million Galaxy S4 in a month