Optus is slashing 750 positions over the next few months as part of a significant business restructure. Roles will be made redundant from senior and middle management in addition to operations, back office and support functions. It is unclear if the job cuts are on top of the 700 job cuts announced last March or are part of the …
If only they could get their payment systems working
Optus should devote more time to getting back office systems working properly. They still cannot seem to setup automatic payments that actually work! Removing network blackspots (and making the network more reliable) would also be welcome. But no, it's just going to be harder to find anybody that knows anything, and the time on wait on the phone wil be longer. Sigh!
- Review Is it an iPad? Is it a MacBook Air? No, it's a Surface Pro 3
- Microsoft refuses to nip 'Windows 9' unzip lip slip
- US Copyright Office rules that monkeys CAN'T claim copyright over their selfies
- Tesla: YES – We'll build a network of free Superchargers in Oz
- Netflix swallows yet another bitter pill, inks peering deal with TWC