Optus is slashing 750 positions over the next few months as part of a significant business restructure. Roles will be made redundant from senior and middle management in addition to operations, back office and support functions. It is unclear if the job cuts are on top of the 700 job cuts announced last March or are part of the …
If only they could get their payment systems working
Optus should devote more time to getting back office systems working properly. They still cannot seem to setup automatic payments that actually work! Removing network blackspots (and making the network more reliable) would also be welcome. But no, it's just going to be harder to find anybody that knows anything, and the time on wait on the phone wil be longer. Sigh!
- One HUNDRED FAMOUS LADIES exposed NUDE online
- Twitter: La la la, we have not heard of any NUDE JLaw, Upton SELFIES
- China: You, Microsoft. Office-Windows 'compatibility'. You have 20 days to explain
- Apple to devs: NO slurping users' HEALTH for sale to Dark Powers
- Is that a 64-bit ARM Warrior in your pocket? No, it's MIPS64