Venture capitalists have been fighting to get a slice of hot flash startup Violin Memory, which announced a $50m D-round of funding in March. That turned into an $80m injection because GE Asset Management Fund and other VCs wanted a piece of the action. Why this VC frenzy? At the time of the D-round we were told that Violin was …
Read that headline as 'golden shower' the first time....
Yeah and later they talk about a "crack the size of a dog". I dunno what's on going on.
- Nokia: Read our Maps, Samsung – we're HERE for the Gear
- Ofcom will not probe lesbian lizard snog in new Dr Who series
- Kaspersky backpedals on 'done nothing wrong, nothing to fear' blather
- Episode 9 BOFH: The current value of our IT ASSets? Minus eleventy-seven...
- Too slow with that iPhone refresh, Apple: Android is GOBBLING up US mobile market