Venture capitalists have been fighting to get a slice of hot flash startup Violin Memory, which announced a $50m D-round of funding in March. That turned into an $80m injection because GE Asset Management Fund and other VCs wanted a piece of the action. Why this VC frenzy? At the time of the D-round we were told that Violin was …
Read that headline as 'golden shower' the first time....
Yeah and later they talk about a "crack the size of a dog". I dunno what's on going on.
- Review Apple iPhone 6: Looking good, slim. How about... oh, your battery died
- Review + Vid iPhone 6 Plus: What a waste of gorgeous fat pixel density
- +Comment EMC, HP blockbuster 'merger' shocker comes a cropper
- Moon landing was real and WE CAN PROVE IT, says Nvidia
- Apple's iPhone 6 first-day sales are MEANINGLESS, mutters analyst