The University of NSW (UNSW) is trumpeting an advance in its contribution to Australia’s “bionic eye” project, opening a fabrication facility to underpin the development effort. Back in late 2009, the Australian government kicked off the project with $AU42 million in funding to support the research by UNSW, the University of …
will they have..
a bionic leg institute too and charge 6 million dollars for all 3 implants at a time?
(plus a recording of the nananananananana sound)
<---(mines the one with a picture of Lindasy Wagner in the pocket)
- Geek's Guide to Britain Kingston's aviation empire: From industry firsts to Airfix heroes
- Analysis Happy 2nd birthday, Windows 8 and Surface: Anatomy of a disaster
- Adobe spies on readers: EVERY DRM page turn leaked to base over SSL
- Google chief Larry Page gives Sundar Pichai keys to the kingdom
- Breaking news: Google exec veep in terrifying SKY PLUNGE DRAMA