The University of NSW (UNSW) is trumpeting an advance in its contribution to Australia’s “bionic eye” project, opening a fabrication facility to underpin the development effort. Back in late 2009, the Australian government kicked off the project with $AU42 million in funding to support the research by UNSW, the University of …
will they have..
a bionic leg institute too and charge 6 million dollars for all 3 implants at a time?
(plus a recording of the nananananananana sound)
<---(mines the one with a picture of Lindasy Wagner in the pocket)
- The land of Milk and Sammy: Free music app touted by Samsung
- 20 Freescale staff on vanished Malaysia Airlines flight MH370
- The long war on 'DRAM price fixing' is over: Claim YOUR spoils now (It's worth a few beers)
- Dell thuds down low-cost lap workstation for
cheapfrugal creatives or engineers
- NSFW vid LOHAN chap hooks up with busty stratominx in cosmic pleasure cruise