The University of NSW (UNSW) is trumpeting an advance in its contribution to Australia’s “bionic eye” project, opening a fabrication facility to underpin the development effort. Back in late 2009, the Australian government kicked off the project with $AU42 million in funding to support the research by UNSW, the University of …
will they have..
a bionic leg institute too and charge 6 million dollars for all 3 implants at a time?
(plus a recording of the nananananananana sound)
<---(mines the one with a picture of Lindasy Wagner in the pocket)
- Crawling from the Wreckage Want a more fuel efficient car? Then redesign it – here's how
- Apple SILENCES Bose, YANKS headphones from stores
- Flesh-flapping, image-zapping app Snapchat NOW ad-wrapped
- Vid NASA eyeballs SOLAR HEAT BOMBS, MINI-TORNADOES and NANOFLARES on Sun
- TV Review Doctor Who's Flatline: Cool monsters, yes, but utterly limp subplots