The University of NSW (UNSW) is trumpeting an advance in its contribution to Australia’s “bionic eye” project, opening a fabrication facility to underpin the development effort. Back in late 2009, the Australian government kicked off the project with $AU42 million in funding to support the research by UNSW, the University of …
will they have..
a bionic leg institute too and charge 6 million dollars for all 3 implants at a time?
(plus a recording of the nananananananana sound)
<---(mines the one with a picture of Lindasy Wagner in the pocket)
- iPad? More like iFAD: This is why Apple ran off to IBM
- +Analysis Microsoft: We're making ONE TRUE WINDOWS to rule us all
- Climate: 'An excuse for tax hikes', scientists 'don't know what they're talking about'
- Analysis Nadella: Apps must run on ALL WINDOWS – PCs, slabs and mobes
- Major problems beset UK ISP filth filters: But it's OK, nobody uses them