EMC's Project Thunder is boxing up VFCache PCIe flash cards and networking it to servers. VFCache is EMC's PCIe-connected flash memory card, known before launch as Lightning, and functioning as an application-accelerating cache. EMC's Brian Sorby Brian Sorby at the Solid State Storage Symposium EMC's Brian Sorby, the western …
Thunder is boxing up
I'm guessing they're not really going to call it a "Thunder Box" are they?
Re: Thunder is boxing up
Oh please, please, please let it be called a Thunder Box! Imagine the scene...
"... and we're very proud of the new Thunder Box we've just had installed in the server room..."
Might as well face it your addicted to box.
this sounds like using a good technology to sell boxes instead of solutions, which is the exact opposite of EMC policy.
maby im just miffed because i cant be arsed learning CAN. But yay for somone getting some use out of Infiniband.
- Crawling from the Wreckage Want a more fuel efficient car? Then redesign it – here's how
- Review Xperia Z3: Crikey, Sony – ANOTHER flagship phondleslab?
- Human spaceships dodge ALIEN BODY skimming Mars
- Downrange Are you a gun owner? Let us in OR ELSE, say Blighty's top cops
- Origins of SEXUAL INTERCOURSE fished out of SCOTTISH LAKE