EMC's Project Thunder is boxing up VFCache PCIe flash cards and networking it to servers. VFCache is EMC's PCIe-connected flash memory card, known before launch as Lightning, and functioning as an application-accelerating cache. EMC's Brian Sorby Brian Sorby at the Solid State Storage Symposium EMC's Brian Sorby, the western …
Thunder is boxing up
I'm guessing they're not really going to call it a "Thunder Box" are they?
Re: Thunder is boxing up
Oh please, please, please let it be called a Thunder Box! Imagine the scene...
"... and we're very proud of the new Thunder Box we've just had installed in the server room..."
Might as well face it your addicted to box.
this sounds like using a good technology to sell boxes instead of solutions, which is the exact opposite of EMC policy.
maby im just miffed because i cant be arsed learning CAN. But yay for somone getting some use out of Infiniband.
- Product round-up Too 4K-ing expensive? Five full HD laptops for work and play
- Review We have a winner! Fresh Linux Mint 17.1 – hands down the best
- Vid Antarctic ice THICKER than first feared – penguin-bot boffins
- 'Regin': The 'New Stuxnet' spook-grade SOFTWARE WEAPON described
- You stupid BRICK! PCs running Avast AV can't handle Windows fixes