Customers who bought EMC kit from Dell before the pair dissolved their relationship are not flooding back to the storage specialist for their support needs, according to Steve Schuckenbrock, President of Dell's services operation. Speaking at the launch of a new solutions centre in Sydney, Australia, Schuckenbrock said Dell is …
They are just holding on to Dellapart maintenance because they have a multi-year contract. After the contract, they will dump Dell and Clariion. Dell's service support doesn't exactly have a sterling reputation.
- Updated Microsoft Azure goes TITSUP (Total Inability To Support Usual Performance)
- Review Apple takes blade to 13-inch MacBook Pro with Retina display
- Munich considers dumping Linux for ... GULP ... Windows!
- Game Theory The agony and ecstasy of SteamOS: WHERE ARE MY GAMES?
- Intel's Raspberry Pi rival Galileo can now run Windows