Customers who bought EMC kit from Dell before the pair dissolved their relationship are not flooding back to the storage specialist for their support needs, according to Steve Schuckenbrock, President of Dell's services operation. Speaking at the launch of a new solutions centre in Sydney, Australia, Schuckenbrock said Dell is …
They are just holding on to Dellapart maintenance because they have a multi-year contract. After the contract, they will dump Dell and Clariion. Dell's service support doesn't exactly have a sterling reputation.
- iPad? More like iFAD: Now we know why Apple ran off to IBM
- Apple orders huge MOUNTAIN of 80 MILLION 'Air' iPhone 6s
- +Analysis Microsoft: We're building ONE TRUE WINDOWS to rule us all
- Climate: 'An excuse for tax hikes', scientists 'don't know what they're talking about'
- Analysis Nadella: Apps must run on ALL WINDOWS – on PCs, slabs and mobes