Customers who bought EMC kit from Dell before the pair dissolved their relationship are not flooding back to the storage specialist for their support needs, according to Steve Schuckenbrock, President of Dell's services operation. Speaking at the launch of a new solutions centre in Sydney, Australia, Schuckenbrock said Dell is …
They are just holding on to Dellapart maintenance because they have a multi-year contract. After the contract, they will dump Dell and Clariion. Dell's service support doesn't exactly have a sterling reputation.
- Infosec geniuses hack a Canon PRINTER and install DOOM
- 'Windows 9' LEAK: Microsoft's playing catchup with Linux
- Boffins say they've got Lithium batteries the wrong way around
- Game Theory Half a BILLION in the making: Bungie's Destiny reviewed
- Phones 4u slips into administration after EE cuts ties with Brit mobe retailer