Customers who bought EMC kit from Dell before the pair dissolved their relationship are not flooding back to the storage specialist for their support needs, according to Steve Schuckenbrock, President of Dell's services operation. Speaking at the launch of a new solutions centre in Sydney, Australia, Schuckenbrock said Dell is …
They are just holding on to Dellapart maintenance because they have a multi-year contract. After the contract, they will dump Dell and Clariion. Dell's service support doesn't exactly have a sterling reputation.
- Crawling from the Wreckage Want a more fuel efficient car? Then redesign it – here's how
- Human spaceships dodge ALIEN BODY skimming Mars
- Review Xperia Z3: Crikey, Sony – ANOTHER flagship phondleslab?
- Downrange Are you a gun owner? Let us in OR ELSE, say Blighty's top cops
- Origins of SEXUAL INTERCOURSE fished out of SCOTTISH LAKE