Visa Europe is filling in some of the details behind the logo it launched last year, scheduling a autumn launch for its cloud-based wallet as the payment war heats up. V.me was announced last November, but at that time consisted of little more than a logo. Now we have a few more details including a commitment to launch in the UK …
Worldpay a part of RBS, or am I thinking of someone else?
Was. RBS were forced to sell them by the EEC as a result of the Government loans they got.
they used to be part of RBS but it was sold in 2010 apparently.
- see http://www.worldpay.com/about_us/index.php?page=history&c=UK
Isn't that just verified by visa (of annoying looks-like-a-MiM-attack fame) in a new body then ?
- +Comment Anti-Facebook Ello: Here's why we're still in beta. SPAMGASM!
- Vid+Pics Microsoft WINDOWS 10: Seven ATE Nine. Or Eight did really
- Analysis Windows 10: One for the suits, right Microsoft? Or so one THOUGHT
- Xbox hackers snared US ARMY APACHE GUNSHIP ware - Feds
- George Clooney, WikiLeaks' lawyer wife hand out burner phones to wedding guests