Visa Europe is filling in some of the details behind the logo it launched last year, scheduling a autumn launch for its cloud-based wallet as the payment war heats up. V.me was announced last November, but at that time consisted of little more than a logo. Now we have a few more details including a commitment to launch in the UK …
Worldpay a part of RBS, or am I thinking of someone else?
Was. RBS were forced to sell them by the EEC as a result of the Government loans they got.
they used to be part of RBS but it was sold in 2010 apparently.
- see http://www.worldpay.com/about_us/index.php?page=history&c=UK
Isn't that just verified by visa (of annoying looks-like-a-MiM-attack fame) in a new body then ?
- Geek's Guide to Britain Kingston's aviation empire: From industry firsts to Airfix heroes
- Analysis Happy 2nd birthday, Windows 8 and Surface: Anatomy of a disaster
- Adobe spies on readers: EVERY DRM page turn leaked to base over SSL
- Lollipop unwrapped: Chromium WebView will update via Google Play
- Ad-borne Cryptowall ransomware is set to claim FRESH VICTIMS