Visa Europe is filling in some of the details behind the logo it launched last year, scheduling a autumn launch for its cloud-based wallet as the payment war heats up. V.me was announced last November, but at that time consisted of little more than a logo. Now we have a few more details including a commitment to launch in the UK …
Worldpay a part of RBS, or am I thinking of someone else?
Was. RBS were forced to sell them by the EEC as a result of the Government loans they got.
they used to be part of RBS but it was sold in 2010 apparently.
- see http://www.worldpay.com/about_us/index.php?page=history&c=UK
Isn't that just verified by visa (of annoying looks-like-a-MiM-attack fame) in a new body then ?
- Vid Hubble 'scope scans 200,000-ton chunky crumble conundrum
- Bugger the jetpack, where's my 21st-century Psion?
- Google offers up its own Googlers in cloud channel chumship trawl
- Interview Global Warming IS REAL, argues sceptic mathematician - it just isn't THERMAGEDDON
- Apple to grieving sons: NO, you cannot have access to your dead mum's iPad