Visa Europe is filling in some of the details behind the logo it launched last year, scheduling a autumn launch for its cloud-based wallet as the payment war heats up. V.me was announced last November, but at that time consisted of little more than a logo. Now we have a few more details including a commitment to launch in the UK …
Worldpay a part of RBS, or am I thinking of someone else?
Was. RBS were forced to sell them by the EEC as a result of the Government loans they got.
they used to be part of RBS but it was sold in 2010 apparently.
- see http://www.worldpay.com/about_us/index.php?page=history&c=UK
Isn't that just verified by visa (of annoying looks-like-a-MiM-attack fame) in a new body then ?
- Asteroids as powerful as NUCLEAR BOMBS strike Earth TWICE YEARLY
- Got Windows 8.1 Update yet? Get ready for YET ANOTHER ONE – rumor
- Patch iOS, OS X now: PDFs, JPEGs, URLs, web pages can pwn your kit
- Review A premium smartie lump: Oppo N1 CyanogenMod Edition
- Sony Xperia Z2: 4K vid, great audio, waterproof ... Oh, and you can make a phone call