An online news editor facing up to 20 years in a Thai prison for failing to delete quickly enough comments on the site insulting the royal family has had her case postponed again as webmasters in the country wait nervously on the outcome. Judge Nittaya Yaemsri set a new court date for 30 May, claiming more time was needed to …
Imagine how many people in the UK would be insulted for calling the royals here a bunch of useless Germanic sponges with all the charm and grace of syphilis.
While I'd agree with you about the grace and charm of Charles and Phillip, I think the queen seems generally ok. However what does it matter where their parents came from? Being British I have ancestry from all over Europe, probably Scandinavia and Germany as I'm blond and blue eyed.
Now, if you'd have said ill-educated, rather than Germanic, I'd be on-board.
I wonder if this will play out like most cases of the kind, where the Thai King personally pardons the person in question.
Good thing we don't have a "special relationship" with Thailand, or people would be extradited from the UK on request for this sort of thing, then held in prison until they plea bargain, etc.
That will teach him to insult people...
At least they aren't chopping his head off
You don't screw with a monarchy.
- +Comment Trips to Mars may be OFF: The SUN has changed in a way we've NEVER SEEN
- Vid Google opens Inbox – email for people too stupid to use email
- Back to the ... drawing board: 'Hoverboard' will disappoint Marty McFly wannabes
- Pic Forget the $2499 5K iMac – today we reveal Apple's most expensive computer to date
- Google+ goes TITSUP. But WHO knew? How long? Anyone ... Hello ...