As it promised it would, commercial Linux distributor Red Hat has opened up the source code for its OpenShift platform-as-a-cloud service. When Red Hat puffed up the OpenShift platform cloud last May, it was only available as a service and it only ran atop Amazon's EC2 compute cloud. But now, with the release of the source code …
Express and Flex are no more - it's just OpenShift
Hello - just wanted to point out we unified the Express and Flex services a few weeks ago. So, it's just OpenShift moving forward. More details here: https://openshift.redhat.com/community/blogs/recapping-the-openshift-origin-launch-and-what-happened-to-express-and-flex
- Leaked screenshots show next Windows kernel to be a perfect 10
- Amazon warming up 'cheapo web vid' cannon to SINK Netflix
- Windows Phone will snatch biz No 2 spot from Android – analyst
- Something for the Weekend, Sir? I need a password to BRAKE? What? No! STOP! Aaaargh!
- Episode 13 BOFH: WHERE did this 'fax-enabled' printer UPGRADE come from?