As it promised it would, commercial Linux distributor Red Hat has opened up the source code for its OpenShift platform-as-a-cloud service. When Red Hat puffed up the OpenShift platform cloud last May, it was only available as a service and it only ran atop Amazon's EC2 compute cloud. But now, with the release of the source code …
Express and Flex are no more - it's just OpenShift
Hello - just wanted to point out we unified the Express and Flex services a few weeks ago. So, it's just OpenShift moving forward. More details here: https://openshift.redhat.com/community/blogs/recapping-the-openshift-origin-launch-and-what-happened-to-express-and-flex
- Boffins attempt to prove the UNIVERSE IS JUST A HOLOGRAM
- China building SUPERSONIC SUBMARINE that travels in a BUBBLE
- Review Raspberry Pi B+: PHWOAR, get a load of those pins
- That 8TB Seagate MONSTER? It's HERE... (You'll have to squint, 'cos there are no specs)
- Review Reg man looks through a Glass, darkly: Google's toy ploy or killer tech specs?