As it promised it would, commercial Linux distributor Red Hat has opened up the source code for its OpenShift platform-as-a-cloud service. When Red Hat puffed up the OpenShift platform cloud last May, it was only available as a service and it only ran atop Amazon's EC2 compute cloud. But now, with the release of the source code …
Express and Flex are no more - it's just OpenShift
Hello - just wanted to point out we unified the Express and Flex services a few weeks ago. So, it's just OpenShift moving forward. More details here: https://openshift.redhat.com/community/blogs/recapping-the-openshift-origin-launch-and-what-happened-to-express-and-flex
- Crawling from the Wreckage Want a more fuel efficient car? Then redesign it – here's how
- Review Xperia Z3: Crikey, Sony – ANOTHER flagship phondleslab?
- Human spaceships dodge ALIEN BODY skimming Mars
- Pics Whisper tracks its users. So we tracked down its LA office. This is what happened next
- Ex-US Navy fighter pilot MIT prof: Drones beat humans - I should know