As it promised it would, commercial Linux distributor Red Hat has opened up the source code for its OpenShift platform-as-a-cloud service. When Red Hat puffed up the OpenShift platform cloud last May, it was only available as a service and it only ran atop Amazon's EC2 compute cloud. But now, with the release of the source code …
Express and Flex are no more - it's just OpenShift
Hello - just wanted to point out we unified the Express and Flex services a few weeks ago. So, it's just OpenShift moving forward. More details here: https://openshift.redhat.com/community/blogs/recapping-the-openshift-origin-launch-and-what-happened-to-express-and-flex
- Hi-torque tank engines: EXTREME car hacking with The Register
- Review What's MISSING on Amazon Fire Phone... and why it WON'T set the world alight
- Product round-up Ten excellent FREE PC apps to brighten your Windows
- Product round-up Trousers down for six of the best affordable Androids
- Why did it take antivirus giants YEARS to drill into super-scary Regin? Symantec responds...