As it promised it would, commercial Linux distributor Red Hat has opened up the source code for its OpenShift platform-as-a-cloud service. When Red Hat puffed up the OpenShift platform cloud last May, it was only available as a service and it only ran atop Amazon's EC2 compute cloud. But now, with the release of the source code …
Express and Flex are no more - it's just OpenShift
Hello - just wanted to point out we unified the Express and Flex services a few weeks ago. So, it's just OpenShift moving forward. More details here: https://openshift.redhat.com/community/blogs/recapping-the-openshift-origin-launch-and-what-happened-to-express-and-flex
- Review This is why we CAN have nice things: Samsung Galaxy Alpha
- MEN: For pity's sake SLEEP with LOTS of WOMEN - and avoid Prostate Cancer
- Ex-Soviet engines fingered after Antares ROCKET launch BLAST
- Hate the BlackBerry Z10 and Passport? How about this dusty old flashback instead?
- Apple spent just ONE DOLLAR beefing up the latest iPad Air 2