Philip Falcone, the force behind wannabie network operator LightSquared, has stepped aside in exchange for delaying bankruptcy by a week while a longer extension is negotiated. LightSqared, the box o' frogs idea to jimmy a cellular network into satellite frequencies, has always been Falcone's baby, financed largely by his hedge …
must be nice to be sitting at the helm of a hedge fund, investing billions of dollars of someone elses money into your own little business that also pays you a wage.
nice work, if you can get it.
- +Analysis Microsoft: We're making ONE TRUE WINDOWS to rule us all
- Climate: 'An excuse for tax hikes', scientists 'don't know what they're talking about'
- Apple: We'll unleash OS X Yosemite beta on the MASSES on 24 July
- Pics It's Google HQ - the British one: Reg man snaps covert shots INSIDE London offices
- White? Male? You work in tech? Let us guess ... Twitter? We KNEW it!