Philip Falcone, the force behind wannabie network operator LightSquared, has stepped aside in exchange for delaying bankruptcy by a week while a longer extension is negotiated. LightSqared, the box o' frogs idea to jimmy a cellular network into satellite frequencies, has always been Falcone's baby, financed largely by his hedge …
must be nice to be sitting at the helm of a hedge fund, investing billions of dollars of someone elses money into your own little business that also pays you a wage.
nice work, if you can get it.
- Geek's Guide to Britain INSIDE GCHQ: Welcome to Cheltenham's cottage industry
- 'Catastrophic failure' of 3D-printed gun in Oz Police test
- Game Theory Is the next-gen console war already One?
- Apple cored: Samsung sells 10 million Galaxy S4 in a month
- BBC suspends CTO after it wastes £100m on doomed IT system