Australia needs to change media policy for the digital age, because current arrangements “have outlived their purpose” and “now run the risk of inhibiting the evolution of communications and media services". That’s the thrust of the new Convergence Review commissioned by Senator Stephen Conroy to examine whether Australia’s …
Could this be an area - unmetered content of the likes Telstra uses as a dominant telco to further push other services - where I actually agree with Conroy? I'm going to have to go lay down for a few days.
- Xmas Round-up Ten top tech toys to interface with a techie’s Christmas stocking
- It's true, the START MENU is coming BACK to Windows 8, hiss sources
- Google embiggens its fat vid pipe Chromecast with TEN new supported apps
- Pic NASA Mars tank Curiosity rolls on old WET PATCH, sighs, sniffs for life signs
- Microsoft: Don't listen to 4chan ... especially the bit about bricking Xbox Ones