Australia needs to change media policy for the digital age, because current arrangements “have outlived their purpose” and “now run the risk of inhibiting the evolution of communications and media services". That’s the thrust of the new Convergence Review commissioned by Senator Stephen Conroy to examine whether Australia’s …
Could this be an area - unmetered content of the likes Telstra uses as a dominant telco to further push other services - where I actually agree with Conroy? I'm going to have to go lay down for a few days.
- Teardown Pop open this iPhone 6 and see where the magic oozes from ... oh hello again, Qualcomm
- Pics Facebook's Oculus unveils 360-degree VR head tracking Crescent Bay prototype
- Analysis Apple's warrant canary riddle: Cock-up, conspiracy, or anti-Google point-scoring
- Bargain basement iPhone shoppers BEWARE! eBay exposes users to phishing vuln
- Something for the Weekend, Sir? Oh God the RUBBER on my SHAFT has gone wrong and is STICKING to things