Australia needs to change media policy for the digital age, because current arrangements “have outlived their purpose” and “now run the risk of inhibiting the evolution of communications and media services". That’s the thrust of the new Convergence Review commissioned by Senator Stephen Conroy to examine whether Australia’s …
Could this be an area - unmetered content of the likes Telstra uses as a dominant telco to further push other services - where I actually agree with Conroy? I'm going to have to go lay down for a few days.
- +Comment Anti-Facebook Ello: Here's why we're still in beta. SPAMGASM!
- Vid+Pics Microsoft WINDOWS 10: Seven ATE Nine. Or Eight did really
- Analysis Windows 10: One for the suits, right Microsoft? Or so one THOUGHT
- Xbox hackers snared US ARMY APACHE GUNSHIP ware - Feds
- George Clooney, WikiLeaks' lawyer wife hand out burner phones to wedding guests