Australia needs to change media policy for the digital age, because current arrangements “have outlived their purpose” and “now run the risk of inhibiting the evolution of communications and media services". That’s the thrust of the new Convergence Review commissioned by Senator Stephen Conroy to examine whether Australia’s …
Could this be an area - unmetered content of the likes Telstra uses as a dominant telco to further push other services - where I actually agree with Conroy? I'm going to have to go lay down for a few days.
- +Analysis Microsoft: We're making ONE TRUE WINDOWS to rule us all
- Climate: 'An excuse for tax hikes', scientists 'don't know what they're talking about'
- Apple: We'll unleash OS X Yosemite beta on the MASSES July 24
- Yorkshire cops fail to grasp principle behind BT Fon Wi-Fi network
- White? Male? You work in tech? Let us guess ... Twitter? We KNEW it!