If you are shopping around for cloudy infrastructure or content delivery network providers, you probably experience a certain amount of performance anxiety while you're haggling. Even if you get a good price for compute, storage, or network capacity, you can't know how various services are performing until you have made your …
Between the company's name and the headline
I was wondering whether this was going to be an ad for a pill to help stressed admins with, shall we delicately say, uptime issues.
Re: Between the company's name and the headline
It "helpfully" sticks a big black bar in the screen, obscuring what I'm looking at, runs a bunch of js for no discernible reason but with noticeable wastage, and so on. The inquiry form is a gem too: They can deal with inquiries of up to twitter length. Wonderful impression there: High on wasting bandwidth (in various senses), low on communications capacity. Way to run a business. But maybe it's what their intended audience expects. Very twodotoh, indeed.
Re: Verdict: Goldfish.
Thanks so much for taking the time to check out our reports and giving this feedback, we really appreciate it.
The contact form message length is definitely silly, we'll get that fixed today.
It sounds like you might have had trouble with the reports themselves. I'd love to find out which browser and OS you're using so we can get it reproduced and fixed.
- iPad? More like iFAD: Now we know why Apple ran off to IBM
- +Analysis Microsoft: We're building ONE TRUE WINDOWS to rule us all
- Climate: 'An excuse for tax hikes', scientists 'don't know what they're talking about'
- Analysis Nadella: Apps must run on ALL WINDOWS – on PCs, slabs and mobes
- Major problems beset UK ISP filth filters: But it's OK, nobody uses them