When it comes to data centres, we know that most of you think they are pretty modern and up to date, although some tweaking wouldn’t go amiss. We also know that many of you have started consolidating servers by using virtualisation to make better use of your existing kit – and a fair number of you think that you’ve got about as …
Automation of firewall rules+routing would definitely save many people lots of time.
- iPad? More like iFAD: Now we know why Apple ran off to IBM
- +Analysis Microsoft: We're building ONE TRUE WINDOWS to rule us all
- Climate: 'An excuse for tax hikes', scientists 'don't know what they're talking about'
- Analysis Nadella: Apps must run on ALL WINDOWS – on PCs, slabs and mobes
- Major problems beset UK ISP filth filters: But it's OK, nobody uses them