A crazed Apple fanboi has offered to change his name by deed poll to the name of whoever will sell him a ticket to the Apple dev conference in June. In an ad posted on Craigslist, the man (we assume he's a man) lays out his offer: "I will legally change my name to yours for a WWDC ticket – $1,600." Apple WWDC 2012 poster, …
thats just sad....
but I detect the faint whispers of a troll...
I am offering to steal your identity in return for you buying me a holiday in San Francisco.
jury duty eh? do i smell an arrest here as thats a crime in most places. dumb ass or troll either way its stupid
This "fanboi" is just bait swinging on the line. Must resist... must resist!
Best RW Phish I've seen to date.
Doesn't this person think they will have a tough time after the name change? Let's face it, single names can get confusing and calling yourself "yours" is certain to raise a red flag. Wait, should that be capitalized? Heck, they should go all in and change the last name to Truly just for added lols.
Does anyone else think his name is already Jebodiah?
Is there anybody named William Anchor that will sell him a ticket?
Or Richard Head?
sure thing buddy..
I'll sell you my WWDC ticket (and license my name to you). I hope you get the bullet/sexual assault case that I am due.
- Vid Hubble 'scope scans 200,000 ton CHUNKY CRUMBLE ENIGMA
- Google offers up its own Googlers in cloud channel chumship trawl
- Bugger the jetpack, where's my 21st-century Psion?
- Interview Global Warming IS REAL, argues sceptic mathematician - it just isn't THERMAGEDDON
- Apple to grieving sons: NO, you cannot have access to your dead mum's iPad