A crazed Apple fanboi has offered to change his name by deed poll to the name of whoever will sell him a ticket to the Apple dev conference in June. In an ad posted on Craigslist, the man (we assume he's a man) lays out his offer: "I will legally change my name to yours for a WWDC ticket – $1,600." Apple WWDC 2012 poster, …
thats just sad....
but I detect the faint whispers of a troll...
I am offering to steal your identity in return for you buying me a holiday in San Francisco.
jury duty eh? do i smell an arrest here as thats a crime in most places. dumb ass or troll either way its stupid
This "fanboi" is just bait swinging on the line. Must resist... must resist!
Best RW Phish I've seen to date.
Doesn't this person think they will have a tough time after the name change? Let's face it, single names can get confusing and calling yourself "yours" is certain to raise a red flag. Wait, should that be capitalized? Heck, they should go all in and change the last name to Truly just for added lols.
Does anyone else think his name is already Jebodiah?
Is there anybody named William Anchor that will sell him a ticket?
Or Richard Head?
sure thing buddy..
I'll sell you my WWDC ticket (and license my name to you). I hope you get the bullet/sexual assault case that I am due.
- Crawling from the Wreckage Want a more fuel efficient car? Then redesign it – here's how
- Review Xperia Z3: Crikey, Sony – ANOTHER flagship phondleslab?
- Human spaceships dodge ALIEN BODY skimming Mars
- Downrange Are you a gun owner? Let us in OR ELSE, say Blighty's top cops
- Ex-US Navy fighter pilot MIT prof: Drones beat humans - I should know