A crazed Apple fanboi has offered to change his name by deed poll to the name of whoever will sell him a ticket to the Apple dev conference in June. In an ad posted on Craigslist, the man (we assume he's a man) lays out his offer: "I will legally change my name to yours for a WWDC ticket – $1,600." Apple WWDC 2012 poster, …
thats just sad....
but I detect the faint whispers of a troll...
I am offering to steal your identity in return for you buying me a holiday in San Francisco.
jury duty eh? do i smell an arrest here as thats a crime in most places. dumb ass or troll either way its stupid
This "fanboi" is just bait swinging on the line. Must resist... must resist!
Best RW Phish I've seen to date.
Doesn't this person think they will have a tough time after the name change? Let's face it, single names can get confusing and calling yourself "yours" is certain to raise a red flag. Wait, should that be capitalized? Heck, they should go all in and change the last name to Truly just for added lols.
Does anyone else think his name is already Jebodiah?
Is there anybody named William Anchor that will sell him a ticket?
Or Richard Head?
sure thing buddy..
I'll sell you my WWDC ticket (and license my name to you). I hope you get the bullet/sexual assault case that I am due.
- JLaw, Kate Upton exposed in celeb nude pics hack
- Google flushes out users of old browsers by serving up CLUNKY, AGED version of search
- GCHQ protesters stick it to British spooks ... by drinking urine
- China: You, Microsoft. Office-Windows 'compatibility'. You have 20 days to explain
- Something for the Weekend, Sir? If you think 3D printing is just firing blanks, just you wait