The UK's Information Commissioner's Office is looking to spend around £3m on its IT, with an invitation for tenders expected at the end of next month. Information commissioner Christopher Graham told vendors at Infosec during his keynote speech that the ICO hoped to publish its procurement notice in the Official Journal of the …
Public sector has more personal data than private sector?
Seriously? Does he have any idea? My phone company knows exactly where I am and exactly who I've called, for how long, over the last few years. My bank knows pretty much every financial transaction I've made, going back tens of years. Target know if I'm pregnant (I'm not).
My Council? It just about knows where I live. But it's not sure.
Oh, sorry, different Graham...
- Product round-up Too 4K-ing expensive? Five full HD laptops for work and play
- Review We have a winner! Fresh Linux Mint 17.1 – hands down the best
- Vid Antarctic ice THICKER than first feared – penguin-bot boffins
- You stupid BRICK! PCs running Avast AV can't handle Windows fixes
- Antique Code Show World of Warcraft then and now: From Orcs and Humans to Warlords of Draenor