The UK's Information Commissioner's Office is looking to spend around £3m on its IT, with an invitation for tenders expected at the end of next month. Information commissioner Christopher Graham told vendors at Infosec during his keynote speech that the ICO hoped to publish its procurement notice in the Official Journal of the …
Public sector has more personal data than private sector?
Seriously? Does he have any idea? My phone company knows exactly where I am and exactly who I've called, for how long, over the last few years. My bank knows pretty much every financial transaction I've made, going back tens of years. Target know if I'm pregnant (I'm not).
My Council? It just about knows where I live. But it's not sure.
Oh, sorry, different Graham...
- The land of Milk and Sammy: Free music app touted by Samsung
- 20 Freescale staff on vanished Malaysia Airlines flight MH370
- The long war on 'DRAM price fixing' is over: Claim YOUR spoils now (It's worth a few beers)
- Dell thuds down low-cost lap workstation for
cheapfrugal creatives or engineers
- NSFW vid LOHAN chap hooks up with busty stratominx in cosmic pleasure cruise