Google has confirmed its support for an online network made up of former terrorists and victims of extremism. Others involved in the Against Violent Extremism (AVE) group include ex-members of the white power movement from the US, Swedish neo-Nazis and erstwhile Islamist extremists from Indonesia. The AVE group was launched in …
Don't be Evil
'...make the internet a "more hostile" place for terrorists.'
Going to be very difficult to achieve that without making it a more hostile place for everyone else too.
Oath breakers who undermine the US Constitution are the dead-enders. Stop getting distracted.
Well what do you expect from a country founded by a bunch of terrorists ?
There are only one type of people I find annoying to the extreme - extremists
I am an unorthodox skateholder.
When the going gets tough, I skate. C ya!
- Analysis iPhone 6: The final straw for Android makers eaten alive by the data parasite?
- First Crack Bloke buys iPHONE 6 and DROPS IT to SMASH on PURPOSE
- First Fondle Register journo battles Sydney iPHONE queue, FONDLES BIG 'UN
- Early result from Scots indyref vote? NAW, Jimmy - it's a SCAM
- TOR users become FBI's No.1 hacking target after legal power grab