Google has confirmed its support for an online network made up of former terrorists and victims of extremism. Others involved in the Against Violent Extremism (AVE) group include ex-members of the white power movement from the US, Swedish neo-Nazis and erstwhile Islamist extremists from Indonesia. The AVE group was launched in …
Don't be Evil
'...make the internet a "more hostile" place for terrorists.'
Going to be very difficult to achieve that without making it a more hostile place for everyone else too.
Oath breakers who undermine the US Constitution are the dead-enders. Stop getting distracted.
Well what do you expect from a country founded by a bunch of terrorists ?
There are only one type of people I find annoying to the extreme - extremists
I am an unorthodox skateholder.
When the going gets tough, I skate. C ya!
- Put down that Oracle database patch: It could cost $23,000 per CPU
- The END of the FONDLESLAB KINGS? Apple and Samsung have reason to FEAR
- Pics It's Google HQ - the British one: Reg man snaps covert shots INSIDE London offices
- DAYS from end of life as we know it: Boffins tell of solar storm near-miss
- Bose decides today IS F*** With Dre Day: Beats sued in patent spat