Google has confirmed its support for an online network made up of former terrorists and victims of extremism. Others involved in the Against Violent Extremism (AVE) group include ex-members of the white power movement from the US, Swedish neo-Nazis and erstwhile Islamist extremists from Indonesia. The AVE group was launched in …
Don't be Evil
'...make the internet a "more hostile" place for terrorists.'
Going to be very difficult to achieve that without making it a more hostile place for everyone else too.
Oath breakers who undermine the US Constitution are the dead-enders. Stop getting distracted.
Well what do you expect from a country founded by a bunch of terrorists ?
There are only one type of people I find annoying to the extreme - extremists
I am an unorthodox skateholder.
When the going gets tough, I skate. C ya!
- Product round-up Ten excellent FREE PC apps to brighten your Windows
- Hi-torque tank engines: EXTREME car hacking with The Register
- Review What's MISSING on Amazon Fire Phone... and why it WON'T set the world alight
- Product round-up Trousers down for six of the best affordable Androids
- Chromecast video on UK, Euro TVs hertz so badly it makes us judder – but Google 'won't fix'