Google has confirmed its support for an online network made up of former terrorists and victims of extremism. Others involved in the Against Violent Extremism (AVE) group include ex-members of the white power movement from the US, Swedish neo-Nazis and erstwhile Islamist extremists from Indonesia. The AVE group was launched in …
Don't be Evil
'...make the internet a "more hostile" place for terrorists.'
Going to be very difficult to achieve that without making it a more hostile place for everyone else too.
Oath breakers who undermine the US Constitution are the dead-enders. Stop getting distracted.
Well what do you expect from a country founded by a bunch of terrorists ?
There are only one type of people I find annoying to the extreme - extremists
I am an unorthodox skateholder.
When the going gets tough, I skate. C ya!
- One HUNDRED FAMOUS LADIES exposed NUDE online
- Google flushes out users of old browsers by serving up CLUNKY, AGED version of search
- China: You, Microsoft. Office-Windows 'compatibility'. You have 20 days to explain
- Twitter: La la la, we have not heard of any NUDE JLaw, Upton SELFIES
- Apple to devs: NO slurping users' HEALTH for sale to Dark Powers