Facebook has formed a two-faceted relationship with five prominent players from the security industry. The first facet will be invisible to most, as it will see the social network share its URL blacklists with those generated by Microsoft, McAfee, TrendMicro, Sophos, and Symantec. Facebook says pooling resources in this way will …
McAfee ... perfect for Facebook users
Restricted-length trials are the problem, not the solution
In eight years' time, that seven-and-a-half-year-old antivirus will offer as much protection as a condom with fecking holes in.
Why did I read that as...
... "Two Faced"?!
- Product round-up Coming clean: Ten cordless vacuum cleaners
- Something for the Weekend, Sir? I need a password to BRAKE? What? No! STOP! Aaaargh!
- Episode 13 BOFH: WHERE did this 'fax-enabled' printer UPGRADE come from?
- Vulture at the Wheel Ford's B-Max: Fiesta-based runaround that goes THUNK
- Worstall @ the Weekend BIG FAT Lies: Porky Pies about obesity