Facebook has formed a two-faceted relationship with five prominent players from the security industry. The first facet will be invisible to most, as it will see the social network share its URL blacklists with those generated by Microsoft, McAfee, TrendMicro, Sophos, and Symantec. Facebook says pooling resources in this way will …
McAfee ... perfect for Facebook users
Restricted-length trials are the problem, not the solution
In eight years' time, that seven-and-a-half-year-old antivirus will offer as much protection as a condom with fecking holes in.
Why did I read that as...
... "Two Faced"?!
- Product round-up Ten excellent FREE PC apps to brighten your Windows
- Hi-torque tank engines: EXTREME car hacking with The Register
- Review What's MISSING on Amazon Fire Phone... and why it WON'T set the world alight
- Product round-up Trousers down for six of the best affordable Androids
- Why did it take antivirus giants YEARS to drill into super-scary Regin? Symantec responds...