Facebook has formed a two-faceted relationship with five prominent players from the security industry. The first facet will be invisible to most, as it will see the social network share its URL blacklists with those generated by Microsoft, McAfee, TrendMicro, Sophos, and Symantec. Facebook says pooling resources in this way will …
McAfee ... perfect for Facebook users
Restricted-length trials are the problem, not the solution
In eight years' time, that seven-and-a-half-year-old antivirus will offer as much protection as a condom with fecking holes in.
Why did I read that as...
... "Two Faced"?!
- Product round-up Six of the best gaming keyboard and mouse combos
- China building SUPERSONIC SUBMARINE that travels in a BUBBLE
- Boffins attempt to prove the UNIVERSE IS JUST A HOLOGRAM
- Review Raspberry Pi B+: PHWOAR, get a load of those pins
- Linux turns 23 and Linus Torvalds celebrates as only he can