Facebook has formed a two-faceted relationship with five prominent players from the security industry. The first facet will be invisible to most, as it will see the social network share its URL blacklists with those generated by Microsoft, McAfee, TrendMicro, Sophos, and Symantec. Facebook says pooling resources in this way will …
McAfee ... perfect for Facebook users
Restricted-length trials are the problem, not the solution
In eight years' time, that seven-and-a-half-year-old antivirus will offer as much protection as a condom with fecking holes in.
Why did I read that as...
... "Two Faced"?!
- Review This is why we CAN have nice things: Samsung Galaxy Alpha
- Ex-Soviet engines fingered after Antares ROCKET launch BLAST
- Hate the BlackBerry Z10 and Passport? How about this dusty old flashback instead?
- NASA: Spacecraft crash site FOUND ON MOON RIM
- Apple spent just ONE DOLLAR beefing up the latest iPad Air 2