Facebook has formed a two-faceted relationship with five prominent players from the security industry. The first facet will be invisible to most, as it will see the social network share its URL blacklists with those generated by Microsoft, McAfee, TrendMicro, Sophos, and Symantec. Facebook says pooling resources in this way will …
McAfee ... perfect for Facebook users
Restricted-length trials are the problem, not the solution
In eight years' time, that seven-and-a-half-year-old antivirus will offer as much protection as a condom with fecking holes in.
Why did I read that as...
... "Two Faced"?!
- Analysis BlackBerry Messenger unleashed: Look out Twitter and Facebook
- Nine-year-old Opportunity Mars rover sets NASA distance record
- IT bloke publishes comprehensive maps of CALL CENTRE menu HELL
- Prankster 'Superhero' takes on robot traffic warden AND WINS
- British LulzSec hackers hear jail doors slam shut for years