After two quarters of losses, LG Electronics has pulled itself out of the doldrums with a net profit of ₩243bn ($213m, £131m) in the first quarter of this year. The Korean electronics firm lost ₩16bn ($14m, £8.6m) in the same quarter last year and ₩112bn ($98m, £60.6m) in the fourth quarter of 2011. Appetite for its new Cinema …
LG only advertises fridges and washers in Indochina market
Ne'er a word about LG TV's or handsets around here.
Their household products are extremely good and super easy on the electric meters. HTC and Samsung rule the handset market, Nokia is still picking up business in the low end for now - cheap Chinese cells are on their way.
Limited supplies of Apple phones don't satisfy the market, neither does the gray market.
Surprised they claim smartphone sales are picking up as the Optimus 2x was gash. Good hardware sold with shit beta standard software. From what I hear their other lesser smart phones were no better either.
Has LG mobile phone reliability improved? Judging by the previous comment - NO!
I Dunno, 'coz I will NEVER, EVER buy another LG mobile phone.
- FLABBER-JASTED: It's 'jif', NOT '.gif', says man who should know
- Analysis Spam and the Byzantine Empire: How Bitcoin tech REALLY works
- VIDEO Herschel Space Observatory spots galaxies merging
- Apple cored: Samsung sells 10 million Galaxy S4 in a month
- More than half of Windows 8 users just treat it like Windows 7