Working in IT can sometimes feel like working in a circus. You're expected to juggle the priorities of the business, often based on who shouts loudest or who has the most clout. And you’ve got to walk the tightrope of budget management with your business, IT vendors and the inevitable consultants telling you to deliver more with …
Isn't that why we have CEOs & CIOs?
- Vid Reg bloke zips through an iPHONE 6 queue from ZERO to 60 SECONDS
- Anal-ysis Buying memory in the iPhone 6: Like wiping your bottom with dollar bills
- Teardown Pop open this iPhone 6 and see where the magic oozes from ... oh hello again, Qualcomm
- Competition Your chance to WIN the WORLD'S ONLY HANDHELD ZX SPECTRUM
- Analysis Apple's warrant canary riddle: Cock-up, conspiracy, or anti-Google point-scoring