Working in IT can sometimes feel like working in a circus. You're expected to juggle the priorities of the business, often based on who shouts loudest or who has the most clout. And you’ve got to walk the tightrope of budget management with your business, IT vendors and the inevitable consultants telling you to deliver more with …
Isn't that why we have CEOs & CIOs?
- JLaw, Kate Upton exposed in celeb nude pics hack
- Google flushes out users of old browsers by serving up CLUNKY, AGED version of search
- GCHQ protesters stick it to British spooks ... by drinking urine
- China: You, Microsoft. Office-Windows 'compatibility'. You have 20 days to explain
- Something for the Weekend, Sir? If you think 3D printing is just firing blanks, just you wait