Working in IT can sometimes feel like working in a circus. You're expected to juggle the priorities of the business, often based on who shouts loudest or who has the most clout. And you’ve got to walk the tightrope of budget management with your business, IT vendors and the inevitable consultants telling you to deliver more with …
Isn't that why we have CEOs & CIOs?
- Updated Zucker punched: Google gobbles Facebook-wooed Titan Aerospace
- Elon Musk's LEAKY THRUSTER gas stalls Space Station supply run
- Windows 8.1, which you probably haven't upgraded to yet, ALREADY OBSOLETE
- Mounties always get their man: Heartbleed 'hacker', 19, CUFFED
- Android engineer: We DIDN'T copy Apple OR follow Samsung's orders