Skype for the PlayStation Vita went live today, with owners of the Sony-made handheld games console now able to make video calls using the Microsoft-owned chat platform. Unlike the recently launched Windows Phone version of Skype, the application is able to run in the background while the Vita multitasks between other apps and …
sounds better than the Windows Phone version
Release some games
Instead of wasting time on duplicating smartphone features.
Re: Release some games
Confused, as the Vita has the best early lineup of ANY console ever. Even El-Reg would be hard pressed to fault it...
Of course everything steps up another gear, when the Xperia Play 2 arrives with Vita internals....
Launches in UK tomorrow, apparently
Nothing there on the Store today - it would have been nice to include the UK and rest of Europe availability in your article.
Excellent, especially for those like me who have a Vita, but don't own a Smart Phone.
I'll definitely be trying this tonight. :)
- Review Is it an iPad? Is it a MacBook Air? No, it's a Surface Pro 3
- Game Theory The agony and ecstasy of SteamOS: WHERE ARE MY GAMES?
- Hello, police, El Reg here. Are we a bunch of terrorists now?
- Microsoft and HTC are M8s again: New One mobe sports WinPhone
- Worstall on Wednesday Wall Street woes: Oh noes, tech titans aren't using bankers