Skype for the PlayStation Vita went live today, with owners of the Sony-made handheld games console now able to make video calls using the Microsoft-owned chat platform. Unlike the recently launched Windows Phone version of Skype, the application is able to run in the background while the Vita multitasks between other apps and …
sounds better than the Windows Phone version
Release some games
Instead of wasting time on duplicating smartphone features.
Re: Release some games
Confused, as the Vita has the best early lineup of ANY console ever. Even El-Reg would be hard pressed to fault it...
Of course everything steps up another gear, when the Xperia Play 2 arrives with Vita internals....
Launches in UK tomorrow, apparently
Nothing there on the Store today - it would have been nice to include the UK and rest of Europe availability in your article.
Excellent, especially for those like me who have a Vita, but don't own a Smart Phone.
I'll definitely be trying this tonight. :)
- Twitter: La la la, we have not heard of any NUDE JLaw, Upton SELFIES
- China: You, Microsoft. Office-Windows 'compatibility'. You have 20 days to explain
- Is that a 64-bit ARM Warrior in your pocket? No, it's MIPS64
- Apple to devs: NO slurping users' HEALTH for sale to Dark Powers
- Apple 'fesses up: Rejected from the App Store, dev? THIS is why