Thanks to Japan's Kaga Hightech Co., better known for its Taxan brand, we can now enjoy our tablets in the bath. Step forward the Méopad Aqua, a 7in, 1-024 x 600 fondleslab with all the usual accoutrements and an unusual one: it's waterproof. Taxan Meopad Aqua It's ready, then, for use in the kitchen, the company claimed, or …
Does the micro-SD slot also work underwater?
A picture to supplant the one for the ASUS Eee PC babe.
Are there any more pics for us to drool over??
Look, somebody needed to do it!!
I think this will have a big acceptance within the male geek community:
All you p0rn collection in the shower!!
Soapy wit tank
Are capacitive screens affected by being wet / soapy?
it's an advert
to make it stand out and be spoken of on the internet for the next 27 sec, until they release a fire-proof one, etc.
Is it heat proof?
Sauna shots next...
Waterproof and shockproof?
Then it might become a useful device for taking with me on a motorbike, as a replacement for the stack of maps and papers I have to have with me at events.
(having no moving parts doesn't necessarily mean it's capable of withstanding travel in a motorcycle tank bag)
IP54 is not waterproof, it allows for limited ingress of water, not good for electronics!
- Tricked by satire? Get all your news from Facebook? You're in luck, dummy
- Feature TV transport tech, part 1: From server to sofa at the touch of a button
- Google straps on Jetpac: An app to find hipsters, women in foreign cities
- Updated Microsoft Azure goes TITSUP (Total Inability To Support Usual Performance)
- The Return of BSOD: Does ANYONE trust Microsoft patches?