Microsoft has updated its automated software development tools to the new Microsoft Deployment Toolkit (MDT) 2012, and in a sign it wants to push its cloudy productivity has added the ability to automate Office 365 deployments. Details are sketchy at present, but the download page for the software promises “Comprehensive tools …
Thanks for this illuminating article. Now I know less about whatever it is you talked about than I did before....
but I'm sure I don't want to find out what you're talking about. Every cloud has a silver lining....
Simplifying software deployment?
"Microsoft Deployment Toolkit (MDT) 2012, Microsoft Assessment and Planning (MAP), System Center 2012 Configuration Manager, Microsoft Diagnostics and Recovery Toolset 7 (DaRT), Security Compliance Manager (SCM)"
I don't suppose any of this has to do with making your computer secure from the hackers?
- Vid Hubble 'scope snaps 200,000-ton chunky crumble conundrum
- Bugger the jetpack, where's my 21st-century Psion?
- Google offers up its own Googlers in cloud channel chumship trawl
- Interview Global Warming IS REAL, argues sceptic mathematician - it just isn't THERMAGEDDON
- Windows 8.1 Update 1 spewed online a MONTH early – by Microsoft