LG continued to push glasses-free 3D tech onto European punters - but not Brits, apparently - today with the Optimus 3D Max, a slimmer, enhanced version of the company's first-gen 3D smartphone. The LG Optimus 3D Max - revealed at MWC 2012 alongside the firm's Tegra 3-based handset the Optimus 4X HD - boasts a 1.2GHz dual-core …
All very clever I'm sure, but will it be any more reliable than it's rubbish predecessors?
- YARR! Pirates walk the plank: DMCA magnets sink in Google results
- Pics Whisper tracks its users. So we tracked down its LA office. This is what happened next
- Review Xperia Z3: Crikey, Sony – ANOTHER flagship phondleslab?
- OnePlus One cut-price Android phone on sale to all... for 1 HOUR
- UNIX greybeards threaten Debian fork over systemd plan