LG continued to push glasses-free 3D tech onto European punters - but not Brits, apparently - today with the Optimus 3D Max, a slimmer, enhanced version of the company's first-gen 3D smartphone. The LG Optimus 3D Max - revealed at MWC 2012 alongside the firm's Tegra 3-based handset the Optimus 4X HD - boasts a 1.2GHz dual-core …
All very clever I'm sure, but will it be any more reliable than it's rubbish predecessors?
- Analysis Oh no, Joe: WinPhone users already griping over 8.1 mega-update
- Opportunity selfie: Martian winds have given the spunky ol' rover a spring cleaning
- OK, we get the message, Microsoft: Windows Defender splats 1000s of WinXP, Server 2k3 PCs
- Spanish village called 'Kill the Jews' mulls rebranding exercise
- NASA finds first Earth-sized planet in a habitable zone around star