LG continued to push glasses-free 3D tech onto European punters - but not Brits, apparently - today with the Optimus 3D Max, a slimmer, enhanced version of the company's first-gen 3D smartphone. The LG Optimus 3D Max - revealed at MWC 2012 alongside the firm's Tegra 3-based handset the Optimus 4X HD - boasts a 1.2GHz dual-core …
All very clever I'm sure, but will it be any more reliable than it's rubbish predecessors?
- Product round-up Ten excellent FREE PC apps to brighten your Windows
- Hi-torque tank engines: EXTREME car hacking with The Register
- Review What's MISSING on Amazon Fire Phone... and why it WON'T set the world alight
- Product round-up Trousers down for six of the best affordable Androids
- Why did it take antivirus giants YEARS to drill into super-scary Regin? Symantec responds...