Coverage of the 2012 Olympic games available in Australia will feature daily highlights in 3D, after the Australian Communications and Media Authority’s green light for Network Nine to conduct extra-dimensional trials during the eveent. In 2010 Network Nine and the Seven network were awarded 3D TV trial licences, the last batch …
big deal...... mehhhhh
This will be another fail for ch. 9.
They balls everything else up.
2D, 3D, 4D + smell-o-rama....
The Olympics is sleep inducing tripe.
- Crawling from the Wreckage Want a more fuel efficient car? Then redesign it – here's how
- Apple SILENCES Bose, YANKS headphones from stores
- Nobody wants to look at your boobs: Snapchat gets ads 'that interest you'
- TV Review Doctor Who's Flatline: Cool monsters, yes, but utterly limp subplots
- Vid NASA eyeballs SOLAR HEAT BOMBS, MINI-TORNADOES and NANOFLARES on Sun