A number of major Whitehall departments have slashed their CIO salaries since 2008, according to central government figures. The salary of the Department for Work and Pensions' (DWP) CIO, a job previously held by Joe Harley before his retirement at the end of March, was £265,000-£270,000 in 2008-09. By 2011, that figure had …
what does the "CIO" of a government department actually DO?
Re: Job descriptions?
Bring synergistic new paradigms to a holistic culture going forward?
- Crawling from the Wreckage Want a more fuel efficient car? Then redesign it – here's how
- Human spaceships dodge ALIEN BODY skimming Mars
- Review Xperia Z3: Crikey, Sony – ANOTHER flagship phondleslab?
- Downrange Are you a gun owner? Let us in OR ELSE, say Blighty's top cops
- Origins of SEXUAL INTERCOURSE fished out of SCOTTISH LAKE