This was the week when the details of Facebook's acquisition of revenueless app firm Instagram – for $1bn – emerged. The social network's CEO Mark Zuckerberg reportedly negotiated Instagram CEO Kevin Systrom down from $2bn and agreed the deal from the comfort of his couch in his home in Palo Alto – purportedly without informing …
Just euthanize Brin. That's what he needs. Brin and his two pals there. Just euthanize them. Really.
Oh the Irony...
Although a world leader in digital search capability, Google took the position that searching its employees' email 'would be a time-consuming and burdensome task'.
The company can log and index the entire Internet, but can't log and index their corporate email system?
That alone should warrant an immediate fine w punitive damages...
Ah aaaaaah.... DO NO EVIL!
Larry vs. Larry
Yanno, I could actually see Ellison suing himself. As for the rest of em all, I wish OS community would do the world a favor by writing a small shell script to replace the CEO's.
- World's OLDEST human DNA found in leg bone – but that's not the only boning going on...
- Lightning strikes USB bosses: Next-gen jacks will be REVERSIBLE
- Pics Brit inventors' GRAVITY POWERED LIGHT ships out after just 1 year
- Storagebod Oh no, RBS has gone titsup again... but is it JUST BAD LUCK?
- Three offers free US roaming, confirms stealth 4G rollout