Microsoft's plans to bring Skype to the Xbox appear well underway, if job postings for positions in a new "Skype Xbox Engineering Team" are anything to go by. The software giant is seeking a software development engineer and an engineering manager to join the London-based team. After acquiring Skype for $8.5bn in 2011, you'd …
Isn't there a video conference option already in for knectic?
Win 8 dev experience
Come on, it's bad enough when recruiters want "3 years' experience with Visual Studio 2011". MS should at least know it's not released yet ;)
Or they could just sell it back to a company that won't break it...
.... Sod trying to get it on xbox in other words.
Since they've got their grubby hands on it, its now become a classic bit of MS crap that is broken. Skype was never perfect I know, but its now crippled with MS code.
My android app doesn't work at all now with video like it used to.
Christ knows what will happen to Skype overall if they try an incorporate xbox into the mix.
Re: Or they could just sell it back to a company that won't break it...
Ditto the Linux version - which mysteriously stopped being able to share screens with the Windows version... right after the first post-MS update...
- +Comment Anti-Facebook Ello: Here's why we're still in beta. SPAMGASM!
- Vid+Pics Microsoft WINDOWS 10: Seven ATE Nine. Or Eight did really
- Analysis Windows 10: One for the suits, right Microsoft? Or so one THOUGHT
- Xbox hackers snared US ARMY APACHE GUNSHIP ware - Feds
- George Clooney, WikiLeaks' lawyer wife hand out burner phones to wedding guests