Just weeks after Microsoft revealed SharePoint is now, and will forever be, more friendly to browsers other than Internet Explorer, the company has revealed that another of its enterprise applications will soon play nicely with others. The software in question is Microsoft CRM, which is due a significant upgrade during the …
No mention of Android . . . .
on UK Microsoft Dynamics CRM website. Wonder why that is?
( http://crm.dynamics.com/en-gb/marketing shows windows/blackberry/iphone only)
Their one of the successful services is "live messenger" and they don't ship official client for it leaving market to questionable clients.
For their childish mind, Android does not exist.
$500m really hurt them
Currently, world's most advanced and capable browser especially in terms of html5 support is opera mobile for Android and symbian.
Not even mentioning eh Microsoft?
- Geek's Guide to Britain INSIDE GCHQ: Welcome to Cheltenham's cottage industry
- 'Catastrophic failure' of 3D-printed gun in Oz Police test
- Game Theory Is the next-gen console war already One?
- BBC suspends CTO after it wastes £100m on doomed IT system
- Peak Facebook: British users lose their Liking for Zuck's ad empire