Asia Pacific mobile operators have caught up their rivals in North America and Europe but only nine per cent have commercial 4G LTE networks up and running, according to new research from analyst ABI Research. The firm’s latest study, Asia CapEx, Core & Radio Access Network Infrastructure Forecasts, beats the drum for a region …
This surely merits a...
- DAYS from end of life as we know it: Boffins tell of solar storm near-miss
- Put down that Oracle database patch: It could cost $23,000 per CPU
- Bose says today IS F*** With Dre Day: Beats sued in patent battle
- The END of the FONDLESLAB KINGS? Apple and Samsung have reason to FEAR
- Review Porsche Panamera S E-Hybrid: The plug-in for plutocrats