The hackneyed old cliché about the iPad being a consumption device was long blown out of the water. The Apple tablet is used by creative professionals for a variety of tasks, but one group who who have been drawn to it more than most are musicians. iKlip Studio There’s a huge number of apps that allow the iPad to act, if not …
I have no problem with the stand, seems like a good product.
However, does anyone think that this whole 'i' prefixing crap has gone too far? While I'm on a rant the 'HD' suffix can go screw itself too.
However, does anyone think that this whole 'i' prefixing crap has gone too far?
Got one of these and it's quite nice. Holds the iPad in portrait/landscape mode - even in its case. It's actually quite handy in the kitchen to watch TV or do some browsing whilst cooking - and the rubber feet really grip the surface.
Just need to buy another one for my studio now...
Makes the iPad look like an ePOS system if you ask me!
So that's a regular latte and a large salad sir?
Make that a large latte, you Android-using pauper!
Alternatives if you're using a mic stand not a desk
Not much good if you're not at a desk, try the K&M holders for use in recording situations.
http://products.k-m.de/uk/Multimedia-Equipment/Holders/19720-iPad-holder-black for the ipad 1
the 19722 is the ipad 2 version
- Xmas Round-up Ten top tech toys to interface with a techie’s Christmas stocking
- It's true, the START MENU is coming BACK to Windows 8, hiss sources
- Google embiggens its fat vid pipe Chromecast with TEN new supported apps
- Pic NASA Mars tank Curiosity rolls on old WET PATCH, sighs, sniffs for life signs
- Microsoft: Don't listen to 4chan ... especially the bit about bricking Xbox Ones