The hackneyed old cliché about the iPad being a consumption device was long blown out of the water. The Apple tablet is used by creative professionals for a variety of tasks, but one group who who have been drawn to it more than most are musicians. iKlip Studio There’s a huge number of apps that allow the iPad to act, if not …
I have no problem with the stand, seems like a good product.
However, does anyone think that this whole 'i' prefixing crap has gone too far? While I'm on a rant the 'HD' suffix can go screw itself too.
However, does anyone think that this whole 'i' prefixing crap has gone too far?
Makes the iPad look like an ePOS system if you ask me!
So that's a regular latte and a large salad sir?
Make that a large latte, you Android-using pauper!
Alternatives if you're using a mic stand not a desk
Not much good if you're not at a desk, try the K&M holders for use in recording situations.
http://products.k-m.de/uk/Multimedia-Equipment/Holders/19720-iPad-holder-black for the ipad 1
the 19722 is the ipad 2 version
- Put down that Oracle database patch: It could cost $23,000 per CPU
- The END of the FONDLESLAB KINGS? Apple and Samsung have reason to FEAR
- Pics It's Google HQ - the British one: Reg man snaps covert shots INSIDE London offices
- DAYS from end of life as we know it: Boffins tell of solar storm near-miss
- Bose decides today IS F*** With Dre Day: Beats sued in patent spat