The Open Government Partnership has met in Brasilia, and discussed several technology-enabled openness initiatives. The Partnership has over members and bills itself as “a new multilateral initiative that aims to secure concrete commitments from governments to promote transparency, empower citizens, fight corruption, and harness …
They need to just stop. Stop writing legislation on legislation holding private meetings amongst the legislation on the legislation on the openness of the importance of the anonymity of the full disclosure of a person's private government public biography policy discussing something about this and that and still not getting it.
No more drug lords in SA. Stop picking our weeds. No more oil Prince. No more African warlords.
Pay attention to your poverty stricken cities.
Tobacco is done. Real talk. We have no voice.
Tell Facebook to take that crap to Ireland where you pay your taxes.
Feed your people and listen to them.
The Banks are basically malignant tumours at this point and I'm tired of the same crap every election.
Blue or Red.
Neither has really accomplished much.
Banks will not create jobs...Just stop.
Really.... world please keep us informed of what we can't see.
United States' poor cities with plenty of crack-cocaine but not enough food.
- Just TWO climate committee MPs contradict IPCC: The two with SCIENCE degrees
- 14 antivirus apps found to have security problems
- Feature Scotland's BIG question: Will independence cost me my broadband?
- Apple winks at parents: C'mon, get your kid a tweaked Macbook Pro
- FTC to mobile carriers: If you could stop text scammers being jerks that'd be just great