The Open Government Partnership has met in Brasilia, and discussed several technology-enabled openness initiatives. The Partnership has over members and bills itself as “a new multilateral initiative that aims to secure concrete commitments from governments to promote transparency, empower citizens, fight corruption, and harness …
They need to just stop. Stop writing legislation on legislation holding private meetings amongst the legislation on the legislation on the openness of the importance of the anonymity of the full disclosure of a person's private government public biography policy discussing something about this and that and still not getting it.
No more drug lords in SA. Stop picking our weeds. No more oil Prince. No more African warlords.
Pay attention to your poverty stricken cities.
Tobacco is done. Real talk. We have no voice.
Tell Facebook to take that crap to Ireland where you pay your taxes.
Feed your people and listen to them.
The Banks are basically malignant tumours at this point and I'm tired of the same crap every election.
Blue or Red.
Neither has really accomplished much.
Banks will not create jobs...Just stop.
Really.... world please keep us informed of what we can't see.
United States' poor cities with plenty of crack-cocaine but not enough food.
- Vid Hubble 'scope scans 200,000-ton chunky crumble conundrum
- Bugger the jetpack, where's my 21st-century Psion?
- Google offers up its own Googlers in cloud channel chumship trawl
- Interview Global Warming IS REAL, argues sceptic mathematician - it just isn't THERMAGEDDON
- Apple to grieving sons: NO, you cannot have access to your dead mum's iPad