Refutes Turnbull's assertion of unusual risk NBNCo has moved to extinguish Malcolm Turnbull's argument, raised at a Public Hearing of the Joint Committee into the National Broadband Network, that its decision to commission satellites before securing an orbit for them represents an unconventional and risky practice. NBNCo has …
In other news....
Australian Liberals claim that the Internet gives you cancer and will make your dog pregnant....
NBNCo - 1, Turnbull - 0 (now, where's that luddite Abbott)
It's really a shame, Turnbull was all in favour of the NBN when he was the Libs leader, but he's really towing the party line and showing himself to be just another political hack.
Prominant politician being ignorant and/or disingenuous!
What ever is the world coming to!
Frankly you would expect him to be wrong. Despite that he was in favour of a national high speed network in the past, he is in opposition so "has" to deride, or be seen to deride an apparently viable high speed network already a good way to completion. This is politics. By the way , do I agree with the NBN in it's current form - YES!
- +Comment Anti-Facebook Ello: Here's why we're still in beta. SPAMGASM!
- Vid+Pics Microsoft WINDOWS 10: Seven ATE Nine. Or Eight did really
- Analysis Windows 10: One for the suits, right Microsoft? Or so one THOUGHT
- Xbox hackers snared US ARMY APACHE GUNSHIP ware - Feds
- George Clooney, WikiLeaks' lawyer wife hand out burner phones to wedding guests