Australia’s telecommunications, mining and financial services markets have proven to be a key lure for India’s Mahindra Satyam and Tech Mahindra to significantly ramp up their local operations. In March, Mahindra Satyam and Tech Mahindra announced the finalisation of the merger between the two companies. 12% of global revenue …
I've always said
that Australians have no idea about quality control.
They get all the worst stuff from China which Europeans would never dream of accepting.
I guess India is no different.
... Does this mean we can now have on-shore Indian call centres instead of the current off-shore Indian call centres?
- Vid Antarctic ice THICKER than first feared – penguin-bot boffins
- Hi-torque tank engines: EXTREME car hacking with The Register
- Review What's MISSING on Amazon Fire Phone... and why it WON'T set the world alight
- Product round-up Trousers down for six of the best affordable Androids
- Antique Code Show World of Warcraft then and now: From Orcs and Humans to Warlords of Draenor