Australia’s telecommunications, mining and financial services markets have proven to be a key lure for India’s Mahindra Satyam and Tech Mahindra to significantly ramp up their local operations. In March, Mahindra Satyam and Tech Mahindra announced the finalisation of the merger between the two companies. 12% of global revenue …
I've always said
that Australians have no idea about quality control.
They get all the worst stuff from China which Europeans would never dream of accepting.
I guess India is no different.
... Does this mean we can now have on-shore Indian call centres instead of the current off-shore Indian call centres?
- Mounties always get their man: Heartbleed 'hacker', 19, CUFFED
- Analysis Oh no, Joe: WinPhone users already griping over 8.1 mega-update
- Leaked pics show EMBIGGENED iPhone 6 screen
- Opportunity selfie: Martian winds have given the spunky ol' rover a spring cleaning
- OK, we get the message, Microsoft: Windows Defender splats 1000s of WinXP, Server 2k3 PCs