Australia’s telecommunications, mining and financial services markets have proven to be a key lure for India’s Mahindra Satyam and Tech Mahindra to significantly ramp up their local operations. In March, Mahindra Satyam and Tech Mahindra announced the finalisation of the merger between the two companies. 12% of global revenue …
I've always said
that Australians have no idea about quality control.
They get all the worst stuff from China which Europeans would never dream of accepting.
I guess India is no different.
... Does this mean we can now have on-shore Indian call centres instead of the current off-shore Indian call centres?
- Review Apple iPhone 6: Looking good, slim. How about... oh, your battery died
- Review + Vid Apple iPhone 6 Plus: What a waste of gorgeous pixel density
- +Comment EMC, HP blockbuster 'merger' shocker comes a cropper
- Moon landing was real and WE CAN PROVE IT, says Nvidia
- 46% of iThings slurp iOS 8: What part of this batt-draining update didn't you like?