Intel has reportedly swooped for Korean face recognition firm Olaworks in a 35 billion won (£19.3m) deal which could be useful for the chip giant in its continuing efforts to break into the smartphone space with its Medfield platform. Although Intel told The Reg it refuses to comment on speculation, The Korea Herald claimed it …
Korean face recognition?
Not to be racist, but that does sound like a challenge in a country with less diversity in hair color, eye color, & facial structure. Especially considering they don't even get it right all the time in western countries. Good luck
- BEST BATTERY EVER: All lithium, all the time, plus a dash of carbon nano-stuff
- Stick a 4K in them: Super high-res TVs are DONE
- Review You didn't get the MeMO? Asus Pad 7 Android tab is ... not bad
- DINOSAUR SLAYER asteroid strike was DEVILISHLY inconvenient timing
- Russia: There is a SPACECRAFT full of LIZARDS in orbit above Earth and WE control it