Intel has reportedly swooped for Korean face recognition firm Olaworks in a 35 billion won (£19.3m) deal which could be useful for the chip giant in its continuing efforts to break into the smartphone space with its Medfield platform. Although Intel told The Reg it refuses to comment on speculation, The Korea Herald claimed it …
Korean face recognition?
Not to be racist, but that does sound like a challenge in a country with less diversity in hair color, eye color, & facial structure. Especially considering they don't even get it right all the time in western countries. Good luck
- Updated Zucker punched: Google gobbles Facebook-wooed Titan Aerospace
- Elon Musk's LEAKY THRUSTER gas stalls Space Station supply run
- Windows 8.1, which you probably haven't upgraded to yet, ALREADY OBSOLETE
- Mounties always get their man: Heartbleed 'hacker', 19, CUFFED
- Android engineer: We DIDN'T copy Apple OR follow Samsung's orders