Intel has reportedly swooped for Korean face recognition firm Olaworks in a 35 billion won (£19.3m) deal which could be useful for the chip giant in its continuing efforts to break into the smartphone space with its Medfield platform. Although Intel told The Reg it refuses to comment on speculation, The Korea Herald claimed it …
Korean face recognition?
Not to be racist, but that does sound like a challenge in a country with less diversity in hair color, eye color, & facial structure. Especially considering they don't even get it right all the time in western countries. Good luck
- Review Samsung Galaxy Note 8: Proof the pen is mightier?
- Nuke plants to rely on PDP-11 code UNTIL 2050!
- Spin doctors brazenly fiddle with tiny bits in front of the neighbours
- Game Theory Out with a bang: The Last of Us lets PS3 exit with head held high
- That Microsoft-Nokia merger you've been predicting? It's no go