Huawei has announced the availability of its forthcoming super-thin Android smartphone, the Ascend P1, which the company plans to roll out across Europe this summer. The Ascend P1 will touch down with a 1.5GHz TI OMAP 4460 processor running Android 4 Ice Cream Sandwich. The 7.7mm-thick device features a 4.3in touchscreen …
an in-depth Reg review ?...
- Does Apple's iOS 7 make you physically SICK? Try swallowing version 7.1
- Fee fie Firefox: Mozilla's lawyers probe Dell over browser install charge
- Pics Indestructible Death Stars blow up planets with glowing KILL RAY
- Hands on Satisfy my scroll: El Reg gets claws on Windows 8.1 spring update
- Video Snowden: You can't trust SPOOKS with your DATA