Huawei has announced the availability of its forthcoming super-thin Android smartphone, the Ascend P1, which the company plans to roll out across Europe this summer. The Ascend P1 will touch down with a 1.5GHz TI OMAP 4460 processor running Android 4 Ice Cream Sandwich. The 7.7mm-thick device features a 4.3in touchscreen …
an in-depth Reg review ?...
- World's OLDEST human DNA found in leg bone – but that's not the only boning going on...
- Lightning strikes USB bosses: Next-gen jacks will be REVERSIBLE
- Pics Brit inventors' GRAVITY POWERED LIGHT ships out after just 1 year
- Storagebod Oh no, RBS has gone titsup again... but is it JUST BAD LUCK?
- Microsoft teams up with Feds, Interpol in ZeroAccess botnet zombie hunt