Huawei has announced the availability of its forthcoming super-thin Android smartphone, the Ascend P1, which the company plans to roll out across Europe this summer. The Ascend P1 will touch down with a 1.5GHz TI OMAP 4460 processor running Android 4 Ice Cream Sandwich. The 7.7mm-thick device features a 4.3in touchscreen …
an in-depth Reg review ?...
- +Analysis Microsoft: We're making ONE TRUE WINDOWS to rule us all
- Climate: 'An excuse for tax hikes', scientists 'don't know what they're talking about'
- Analysis Nadella: Apps must run on ALL WINDOWS – PCs, slabs and mobes
- Apple: We'll unleash OS X Yosemite beta on the MASSES July 24
- Yorkshire cops fail to grasp principle behind BT Fon Wi-Fi network