Huawei has announced the availability of its forthcoming super-thin Android smartphone, the Ascend P1, which the company plans to roll out across Europe this summer. The Ascend P1 will touch down with a 1.5GHz TI OMAP 4460 processor running Android 4 Ice Cream Sandwich. The 7.7mm-thick device features a 4.3in touchscreen …
an in-depth Reg review ?...
- Hi-torque tank engines: EXTREME car hacking with The Register
- Review What's MISSING on Amazon Fire Phone... and why it WON'T set the world alight
- Product round-up Trousers down for six of the best affordable Androids
- Antique Code Show World of Warcraft then and now: From Orcs and Humans to Warlords of Draenor
- Why did it take antivirus giants YEARS to drill into super-scary Regin? Symantec responds...