China has cemented its position not only as the global leader in PC production but also an avid consumer, with sales set to surge 13 per cent in 2012 - more than twice the worldwide average. The latest stats from market watcher IHS iSuppli predict shipments of 83.6 million units this year, up from 73.9 million units in 2011 and …
Worlds biggest cyber criminals
Google misses out on worlds biggest market - still no approval for Moto buy
Inflicting Windows 8 on China? Is this the latest offensive strike by the US in their cyberwar?
A Chinaman and American and an Analyst walk into a bar
And the barman says, "Why would a customer want ivy-bridge over sandy-bridge?"
None of them knew.
- Review This is why we CAN have nice things: Samsung Galaxy Alpha
- Ex-Soviet engines fingered after Antares ROCKET launch BLAST
- Hate the BlackBerry Z10 and Passport? How about this dusty old flashback instead?
- NASA: Spacecraft crash site FOUND ON MOON RIM
- NATO declares WAR on Google Glass, mounts attack alongside MPAA