China has cemented its position not only as the global leader in PC production but also an avid consumer, with sales set to surge 13 per cent in 2012 - more than twice the worldwide average. The latest stats from market watcher IHS iSuppli predict shipments of 83.6 million units this year, up from 73.9 million units in 2011 and …
Worlds biggest cyber criminals
Google misses out on worlds biggest market - still no approval for Moto buy
Inflicting Windows 8 on China? Is this the latest offensive strike by the US in their cyberwar?
A Chinaman and American and an Analyst walk into a bar
And the barman says, "Why would a customer want ivy-bridge over sandy-bridge?"
None of them knew.
- Twitter: La la la, we have not heard of any NUDE JLaw, Upton SELFIES
- China: You, Microsoft. Office-Windows 'compatibility'. You have 20 days to explain
- Is that a 64-bit ARM Warrior in your pocket? No, it's MIPS64
- Apple to devs: NO slurping users' HEALTH for sale to Dark Powers
- Apple 'fesses up: Rejected from the App Store, dev? THIS is why