China has cemented its position not only as the global leader in PC production but also an avid consumer, with sales set to surge 13 per cent in 2012 - more than twice the worldwide average. The latest stats from market watcher IHS iSuppli predict shipments of 83.6 million units this year, up from 73.9 million units in 2011 and …
Worlds biggest cyber criminals
Google misses out on worlds biggest market - still no approval for Moto buy
Inflicting Windows 8 on China? Is this the latest offensive strike by the US in their cyberwar?
A Chinaman and American and an Analyst walk into a bar
And the barman says, "Why would a customer want ivy-bridge over sandy-bridge?"
None of them knew.
- Put down that Oracle database patch: It could cost $23,000 per CPU
- The END of the FONDLESLAB KINGS? Apple and Samsung have reason to FEAR
- Pics It's Google HQ - the British one: Reg man snaps covert shots INSIDE London offices
- DAYS from end of life as we know it: Boffins tell of solar storm near-miss
- Bose decides today IS F*** With Dre Day: Beats sued in patent spat