China has cemented its position not only as the global leader in PC production but also an avid consumer, with sales set to surge 13 per cent in 2012 - more than twice the worldwide average. The latest stats from market watcher IHS iSuppli predict shipments of 83.6 million units this year, up from 73.9 million units in 2011 and …
Worlds biggest cyber criminals
Google misses out on worlds biggest market - still no approval for Moto buy
Inflicting Windows 8 on China? Is this the latest offensive strike by the US in their cyberwar?
A Chinaman and American and an Analyst walk into a bar
And the barman says, "Why would a customer want ivy-bridge over sandy-bridge?"
None of them knew.
- Analysis iPhone 6: The final straw for Android makers eaten alive by the data parasite?
- First Crack Man buys iPHONE 6 and DROPS IT to SMASH on PURPOSE
- First Fondle Register journo battles Sydney iPHONE queue, FONDLES BIG 'UN
- TOR users become FBI's No.1 hacking target after legal power grab
- Vid Reg bloke zips through an iPHONE 6 queue from ZERO to 60 SECONDS