Propellerhead’s ReBirth app brought some powerful sequencer tools to iOS last year, but made a fatal mistake by simply transplanting the complex interface of the original PC software onto the smaller screen of the iPhone and iPad. Propellerhead Figure iOS app screenshot Propellerhead Figure iOS app screenshot Clear hints help …
lots of fun
played around with this yesterday, lots of fun.
this weekend shall sit down with this on the iPhone and some of the other music apps i have on the iPad and have a bit of a jam between the two.
would like an export function - ideally to be able to export across to Garageband so i can use the loops i create in this app in full songs
look brilliant, but
it's ios5 only and I'll have to upgrade my ipod :(
...and is the best music workstation out there and it continues to get better. 6.5 with the Rack Extensions kit is going to be awesome.
If I owned an iPad, I would be buying this right now. But I don;t, so boo for me.
- Xmas Round-up Ghosts of Christmas Past: Ten tech treats from yesteryear
- Special Report How Britain could have invented the iPhone: And how the Quangocracy cocked it up
- Analysis Microsoft's licence riddles give Linux and pals a free ride to virtual domination
- Massive! Yahoo! Mail! outage! going! on! FOURTH! straight! day!
- Bring it on, stream biz Aereo tells TV barons – see you in Supreme Court