One new service announced today at the AWS Summit in New York is a blatantly obvious one for an online retailer: an online marketplace to shop for, compare, buy, and install applications from third parties to run on the AWS cloud services. The Amazon Marketplace, which you can visit here, has over 250 system and application …
"Throws open doors" ? Hardly
"Important: AWS Marketplace currently only supports Sellers with a US Subsidiary that can submit a W-9 tax form."
so, doors not "thrown open". Doors slightly ajar, to US only. They're happy to take money from the rest of the world, but won't pay out to non-US entities, which is just wrong.
- Does Apple's iOS 7 make you physically SICK? Try swallowing version 7.1
- Fee fie Firefox: Mozilla's lawyers probe Dell over browser install charge
- Pics Indestructible Death Stars blow up planets with glowing KILL RAY
- Hands on Satisfy my scroll: El Reg gets claws on Windows 8.1 spring update
- Video Snowden: You can't trust SPOOKS with your DATA