One new service announced today at the AWS Summit in New York is a blatantly obvious one for an online retailer: an online marketplace to shop for, compare, buy, and install applications from third parties to run on the AWS cloud services. The Amazon Marketplace, which you can visit here, has over 250 system and application …
"Throws open doors" ? Hardly
"Important: AWS Marketplace currently only supports Sellers with a US Subsidiary that can submit a W-9 tax form."
so, doors not "thrown open". Doors slightly ajar, to US only. They're happy to take money from the rest of the world, but won't pay out to non-US entities, which is just wrong.
- Facebook offshores HUGE WAD OF CASH to Caymans - via Ireland
- Justin Bieber BEGGED for a $200k RIM JOB – and got REJECTED
- Microsoft teams up with Feds, Europol in ZeroAccess botnet zombie hunt
- Mexican Cobalt-60 robbers are DEAD MEN, say authorities
- Apple's spamtastic iBeacon retail alerts launch with Frisco FAIL