One new service announced today at the AWS Summit in New York is a blatantly obvious one for an online retailer: an online marketplace to shop for, compare, buy, and install applications from third parties to run on the AWS cloud services. The Amazon Marketplace, which you can visit here, has over 250 system and application …
"Throws open doors" ? Hardly
"Important: AWS Marketplace currently only supports Sellers with a US Subsidiary that can submit a W-9 tax form."
so, doors not "thrown open". Doors slightly ajar, to US only. They're happy to take money from the rest of the world, but won't pay out to non-US entities, which is just wrong.
- Just TWO climate committee MPs contradict IPCC: The two with SCIENCE degrees
- 14 antivirus apps found to have security problems
- Feature Scotland's BIG question: Will independence cost me my broadband?
- Apple winks at parents: C'mon, get your kid a tweaked Macbook Pro
- Driverless car SQUADRONS to hit Britain in 2015