One new service announced today at the AWS Summit in New York is a blatantly obvious one for an online retailer: an online marketplace to shop for, compare, buy, and install applications from third parties to run on the AWS cloud services. The Amazon Marketplace, which you can visit here, has over 250 system and application …
"Throws open doors" ? Hardly
"Important: AWS Marketplace currently only supports Sellers with a US Subsidiary that can submit a W-9 tax form."
so, doors not "thrown open". Doors slightly ajar, to US only. They're happy to take money from the rest of the world, but won't pay out to non-US entities, which is just wrong.
- JLaw, Kate Upton exposed in celeb nude pics hack
- Google flushes out users of old browsers by serving up CLUNKY, AGED version of search
- GCHQ protesters stick it to British spooks ... by drinking urine
- China: You, Microsoft. Office-Windows 'compatibility'. You have 20 days to explain
- Twitter declines to deny JLaw tweet scrubdown after alleged iCloud NAKED PHOTOS hack