Four journalists and one cop have been pinpointed by the UK's Crown Prosecution Service over alleged offences relating to phone hacking, it emerged today. The CPS confirmed to The Register that 11 suspects could face prosecution over misdeeds that led to the scandal that rocked Rupert Murdoch's media empire and damaged the …
What will be interesting is...
If these ever come to court, as said elsewhere, throwing employees to the wolves doesn't promote loyalty, but maybe saying, just plead guilty and we'll look after you might. That way you don't get you dirty linen aired in public. A good pension can make up for a couple of years in an open prison.
In the media, it isn't even terminal for you career, you can write about it later, and still make money. Think of the tag lines: "MY SHAME AT LETTING RUPERT DOWN", ching, "THE OPEN PRISON COOK BOOK", ching, "MY HELL IN FORD", ching.
- Top Gear Tigers and Bingo Boilers: Farewell then, Phones4U
- Analysis iPhone 6: The final straw for Android makers eaten alive by the data parasite?
- Stephen Pie iPhone 6: Most exquisite MOBILE? No. It is the Most Exquisite THING. EVER
- First Crack Bloke buys iPHONE 6 and DROPS IT to SMASH on PURPOSE
- Early result from Scots indyref vote? NAW, Jimmy - it's a SCAM