Turn-based tactical role-playing games seem ideally suited to touchscreens. Their top-down or isometric graphics go easy on mobile processors, their measured, methodical gameplay never asks too much of limited control inputs and, perhaps most importantly, their short challenge and reward cycles provide instant dopamine …
Very subtle Aliens reference in your subtitle
you can go hunter2 my hunter2-ing hunter2
is out on iPad.
I thought it was a joke but no, it's there and pretty decent by all accounts.
less boring then?
I liked the first one for the first couple of days, but soon felt that I was playing the same three or four missions endlessly. It was just boring.
- Product round-up Coming clean: Ten cordless vacuum cleaners
- Review We have a winner! Fresh Linux Mint 17.1 – hands down the best
- Product round-up Too 4K-ing expensive? Five full HD laptops for work and play
- 'Regin': The 'New Stuxnet' spook-grade SOFTWARE WEAPON described
- Worstall @ the Weekend BIG FAT Lies: Porky Pies about obesity