Turn-based tactical role-playing games seem ideally suited to touchscreens. Their top-down or isometric graphics go easy on mobile processors, their measured, methodical gameplay never asks too much of limited control inputs and, perhaps most importantly, their short challenge and reward cycles provide instant dopamine …
Very subtle Aliens reference in your subtitle
you can go hunter2 my hunter2-ing hunter2
is out on iPad.
I thought it was a joke but no, it's there and pretty decent by all accounts.
less boring then?
I liked the first one for the first couple of days, but soon felt that I was playing the same three or four missions endlessly. It was just boring.
- Twitter: La la la, we have not heard of any NUDE JLaw, Upton SELFIES
- China: You, Microsoft. Office-Windows 'compatibility'. You have 20 days to explain
- Apple to devs: NO slurping users' HEALTH for sale to Dark Powers
- Is that a 64-bit ARM Warrior in your pocket? No, it's MIPS64
- Apple 'fesses up: Rejected from the App Store, dev? THIS is why