Turn-based tactical role-playing games seem ideally suited to touchscreens. Their top-down or isometric graphics go easy on mobile processors, their measured, methodical gameplay never asks too much of limited control inputs and, perhaps most importantly, their short challenge and reward cycles provide instant dopamine …
Very subtle Aliens reference in your subtitle
you can go hunter2 my hunter2-ing hunter2
is out on iPad.
I thought it was a joke but no, it's there and pretty decent by all accounts.
less boring then?
I liked the first one for the first couple of days, but soon felt that I was playing the same three or four missions endlessly. It was just boring.
- Analysis iPhone 6: The final straw for Android makers eaten alive by the data parasite?
- TOR users become FBI's No.1 hacking target after legal power grab
- Vid Reg bloke zips through an iPHONE 6 queue from ZERO to 60 SECONDS
- Anal-ysis Buying memory in the iPhone 6: Like wiping your bottom with dollar bills
- Bacon-related medical breakthrough wins Ig Nobel prize