Turn-based tactical role-playing games seem ideally suited to touchscreens. Their top-down or isometric graphics go easy on mobile processors, their measured, methodical gameplay never asks too much of limited control inputs and, perhaps most importantly, their short challenge and reward cycles provide instant dopamine …
Very subtle Aliens reference in your subtitle
you can go hunter2 my hunter2-ing hunter2
is out on iPad.
I thought it was a joke but no, it's there and pretty decent by all accounts.
less boring then?
I liked the first one for the first couple of days, but soon felt that I was playing the same three or four missions endlessly. It was just boring.
- Comment Renewable energy 'simply WON'T WORK': Top Google engineers
- Nexus 7 fandroids tell of salty taste after sucking on Google's Lollipop
- Useless 'computer engineer' Barbie FIRED in three-way fsck row
- Game Theory Dragon Age Inquisition: Our chief weapons are...
- 'How a censorious and moralistic blogger ruined my evening'