speaking_in_tech Greg Knieriemen podcast enterprise Enterprise tech guru Greg Knieriemen, and master of all that is cloud and storage Ed Saipetch, are back with another episode of enterprise and consumer tech-cast Speaking in Tech. This week, web2.0 and social media analyst Sarah Vela mysteriously goes AWOL ... after just …
This stuff is dire - the number of swear words per bit of useful info is far to high.
Bring back Mary-Jo Foley and Gavin Clarke
Yeah, forget it.
The first 10 minutes consists of laughing and pimping of other podcasts and blogs.
The last 10 minutes consists of off-topic, stupid Q&A, along with laughing and annoying background music-like noises.
In between is a lot of laughing and enough solid information to have made maybe a six paragraph article, which is probably what it should have been.
Clearly you didn't actually listen to this episode
Yes, there is swearing on some episodes but not much (if any) on this one.
Dropbox starts at 2gig free, and now goes up to 16gig if referrals join :)
Probably one of the best tech podcasts out there
I couldn't disagree more. I love this podcast and I like a little levity in tech podcasts. If you want dry and booring webinars and podcasts, you'll find plenty out there. I was a big fan of the old Infosmack with Greg and Mark. Sarah is a great addition to the team.
- +Comment Anti-Facebook Ello: Here's why we're still in beta. SPAMGASM!
- Analysis Windows 10: One for the suits, right Microsoft? Or so one THOUGHT
- Vid+Pics Microsoft WINDOWS 10: Seven ATE Nine. Or Eight did really
- Xbox hackers snared US ARMY APACHE GUNSHIP ware - Feds
- George Clooney, WikiLeaks' lawyer wife hand out burner phones to wedding guests