No server maker of any appreciable size – now including the famously direct Dell – has been able to sell machines without the help of the reseller channel. Ironically, EMC is not even a server maker, but its aspirations in the IT sector make it just as dependent on the channel as rivals Hewlett-Packard, Dell, and IBM. The world …
I thought magirus had their own VCE stack going on for a while.
- Vid Hubble 'scope snaps 200,000-ton chunky crumble conundrum
- Bugger the jetpack, where's my 21st-century Psion?
- Google offers up its own Googlers in cloud channel chumship trawl
- Windows 8.1 Update 1 spewed online a MONTH early – by Microsoft
- Interview Global Warming IS REAL, argues sceptic mathematician - it just isn't THERMAGEDDON