No server maker of any appreciable size – now including the famously direct Dell – has been able to sell machines without the help of the reseller channel. Ironically, EMC is not even a server maker, but its aspirations in the IT sector make it just as dependent on the channel as rivals Hewlett-Packard, Dell, and IBM. The world …
I thought magirus had their own VCE stack going on for a while.
- Mounties always get their man: Heartbleed 'hacker', 19, CUFFED
- Analysis Oh no, Joe: WinPhone users already griping over 8.1 mega-update
- Leaked pics show EMBIGGENED iPhone 6 screen
- AMD demos 'Berlin' Opteron, world's first heterogeneous system architecture server chip
- OK, we get the message, Microsoft: Windows Defender splats 1000s of WinXP, Server 2k3 PCs