The joint venture music video service devised by Sony Music Entertainment and Universal Music Group, Vevo, has entered the Australian market in partnership with local player MCM Media. Vevo, which was launched in late 2009 as a dying gasp for financial resurrection from the major music labels, also features backing from Abu …
"Takes the reins".
Like controlling a horse, not pretending to be the queen.
Re: Subeds, please
There is a 'Send Corrections' button for that, on the same line as 'Post A Comment', and I nearly used it for that purpose.
However, in this case I've decided to interpret 'local reigns' as meaning 'power/influence in these regions'. That's just me; you do what you like of course.
- Geek's Guide to Britain INSIDE GCHQ: Welcome to Cheltenham's cottage industry
- 'Catastrophic failure' of 3D-printed gun in Oz Police test
- Game Theory Is the next-gen console war already One?
- BBC suspends CTO after it wastes £100m on doomed IT system
- Peak Facebook: British users lose their Liking for Zuck's ad empire