The joint venture music video service devised by Sony Music Entertainment and Universal Music Group, Vevo, has entered the Australian market in partnership with local player MCM Media. Vevo, which was launched in late 2009 as a dying gasp for financial resurrection from the major music labels, also features backing from Abu …
"Takes the reins".
Like controlling a horse, not pretending to be the queen.
Re: Subeds, please
There is a 'Send Corrections' button for that, on the same line as 'Post A Comment', and I nearly used it for that purpose.
However, in this case I've decided to interpret 'local reigns' as meaning 'power/influence in these regions'. That's just me; you do what you like of course.
- Xmas Round-up Ten top tech toys to interface with a techie’s Christmas stocking
- Xmas Round-up Ghosts of Christmas Past: Ten tech treats from yesteryear
- Review Hey Linux newbie: If you've never had a taste, try perfect Petra ... mmm, smells like Mint 16
- Analysis Microsoft's licence riddles give Linux and pals a free ride to virtual domination
- NSFW Oz couple get jiggy in pharmacy in 'banned' condom ad