The joint venture music video service devised by Sony Music Entertainment and Universal Music Group, Vevo, has entered the Australian market in partnership with local player MCM Media. Vevo, which was launched in late 2009 as a dying gasp for financial resurrection from the major music labels, also features backing from Abu …
"Takes the reins".
Like controlling a horse, not pretending to be the queen.
Re: Subeds, please
There is a 'Send Corrections' button for that, on the same line as 'Post A Comment', and I nearly used it for that purpose.
However, in this case I've decided to interpret 'local reigns' as meaning 'power/influence in these regions'. That's just me; you do what you like of course.
- Xmas Round-up Ten top tech toys to interface with a techie’s Christmas stocking
- It's true, the START MENU is coming BACK to Windows 8, hiss sources
- Google embiggens its fat vid pipe Chromecast with TEN new supported apps
- Pic NASA Mars tank Curiosity rolls on old WET PATCH, sighs, sniffs for life signs
- Microsoft: Don't listen to 4chan ... especially the bit about bricking Xbox Ones