Australian mobile software developer SmartTrans has secured a break through deal in China in an agreement with Beijing Digitone Telecom. Under the deal Smart Trans will load its MyLife software on all Android Smartphones sold by Digitone’s retailer D.Phone with an initial 1,000,000 unit run. D.Phone, the country’s largest mobile …
Never heard of this D.Phone thing.
- +Comment Trips to Mars may be OFF: The SUN has changed in a way we've NEVER SEEN
- OnePlus One cut-price Android phone on sale to all... for 1 HOUR
- MARS NEEDS WOMEN, claims NASA pseudo 'naut: They eat less
- UNIX greybeards threaten Debian fork over systemd plan
- Back to the ... drawing board: 'Hoverboard' will disappoint Marty McFly wannabes