Australian mobile software developer SmartTrans has secured a break through deal in China in an agreement with Beijing Digitone Telecom. Under the deal Smart Trans will load its MyLife software on all Android Smartphones sold by Digitone’s retailer D.Phone with an initial 1,000,000 unit run. D.Phone, the country’s largest mobile …
Never heard of this D.Phone thing.
- FLABBER-JASTED: It's 'jif', NOT '.gif', says man who should know
- If you've bought DRM'd film files from Acetrax, here's the bad news
- Analysis Spam and the Byzantine Empire: How Bitcoin tech REALLY works
- VIDEO Herschel Space Observatory spots galaxies merging
- Apple cored: Samsung sells 10 million Galaxy S4 in a month