Australian mobile software developer SmartTrans has secured a break through deal in China in an agreement with Beijing Digitone Telecom. Under the deal Smart Trans will load its MyLife software on all Android Smartphones sold by Digitone’s retailer D.Phone with an initial 1,000,000 unit run. D.Phone, the country’s largest mobile …
Never heard of this D.Phone thing.
- On the matter of shooting down Amazon delivery drones with shotguns
- Review Bring Your Own Disks: The Synology DS214 network storage box
- OHM MY GOD! Move over graphene, here comes '100% PERFECT' stanene
- IT MELTDOWN ruins Cyber Monday for RBS, Natwest customers
- Google's new cloud CRUSHES Amazon in RAM battle