Australian mobile software developer SmartTrans has secured a break through deal in China in an agreement with Beijing Digitone Telecom. Under the deal Smart Trans will load its MyLife software on all Android Smartphones sold by Digitone’s retailer D.Phone with an initial 1,000,000 unit run. D.Phone, the country’s largest mobile …
Never heard of this D.Phone thing.
- Mounties get their man: Heartbleed hacker suspect, 19, CUFFED
- Batten down the hatches, Ubuntu 14.04 LTS due in TWO DAYS
- Samsung Galaxy S5 fingerprint scanner hacked in just 4 DAYS
- Feast your PUNY eyes on highest resolution phone display EVER
- Wall St's DROOLING as Twitter GULPS DOWN analytics firm Gnip