Retailing giant and cloud computing juggernaut Amazon has taken its in-house A9 search engine and converted it into a search service that you can buy through its Amazon Web Services unit to comb through your own documents and files. The cloudy version of the A9 search engine is called CloudSearch, appropriately enough, and goes …
and Amazon won't use the content of our documents to target us with crap adverts. Riiight.
1 point in Horseshoes
Huge untapped market, but methinks few will choose to cloud their data.
- Mounties always get their man: Heartbleed 'hacker', 19, CUFFED
- Batten down the hatches, Ubuntu 14.04 LTS due in TWO DAYS
- Samsung Galaxy S5 fingerprint scanner hacked in just 4 DAYS
- Feast your PUNY eyes on highest resolution phone display EVER
- AMD demos 'Berlin' Opteron, world's first heterogeneous system architecture server chip