Retailing giant and cloud computing juggernaut Amazon has taken its in-house A9 search engine and converted it into a search service that you can buy through its Amazon Web Services unit to comb through your own documents and files. The cloudy version of the A9 search engine is called CloudSearch, appropriately enough, and goes …
and Amazon won't use the content of our documents to target us with crap adverts. Riiight.
1 point in Horseshoes
Huge untapped market, but methinks few will choose to cloud their data.
- Vid Hubble 'scope scans 200,000 ton CHUNKY CRUMBLE ENIGMA
- Google offers up its own Googlers in cloud channel chumship trawl
- Bugger the jetpack, where's my 21st-century Psion?
- Interview Global Warming IS REAL, argues sceptic mathematician - it just isn't THERMAGEDDON
- Apple to grieving sons: NO, you cannot have access to your dead mum's iPad