SGI has stuck a Nexenta NAS head on the modular version of its InfiniteStorage product line and extended the halfway house of a departmental filer it pushed out in January. Back then SGI released its MIS server and JBOD in a phase one NAS launch, saying thin provisioning, snapshots and replication were coming, along with more …
Virtually NAS Doing ZFS via SGI
@El Reg: Could you please link the acronyms to their wiki page ? I have a CS degree and I know what SGI once was, but I only know 50% of the acronyms.
Sounds smart. Because every Customer pre-orders new NAS Equipment without testing... Ah, I forgot, they assure....
- iSPY: Apple Stores switch on iBeacon phone sniff spy system
- It's true, the START MENU is coming BACK to Windows 8, hiss sources
- Chinese gamer plays on while BMW burns to the ground
- Pic NASA Mars tank Curiosity rolls on old WET PATCH, sighs, sniffs for life signs
- How UK air traffic control system was caught asleep on the job