SGI has stuck a Nexenta NAS head on the modular version of its InfiniteStorage product line and extended the halfway house of a departmental filer it pushed out in January. Back then SGI released its MIS server and JBOD in a phase one NAS launch, saying thin provisioning, snapshots and replication were coming, along with more …
Virtually NAS Doing ZFS via SGI
@El Reg: Could you please link the acronyms to their wiki page ? I have a CS degree and I know what SGI once was, but I only know 50% of the acronyms.
Sounds smart. Because every Customer pre-orders new NAS Equipment without testing... Ah, I forgot, they assure....
- Review Is it an iPad? Is it a MacBook Air? No, it's a Surface Pro 3
- Microsoft refuses to nip 'Windows 9' unzip lip slip
- Tesla: YES – We'll build a network of free Superchargers in Oz
- US Copyright Office rules that monkeys CAN'T claim copyright over their selfies
- True fact: 1 in 4 Brits are now TERRORISTS