SGI has stuck a Nexenta NAS head on the modular version of its InfiniteStorage product line and extended the halfway house of a departmental filer it pushed out in January. Back then SGI released its MIS server and JBOD in a phase one NAS launch, saying thin provisioning, snapshots and replication were coming, along with more …
Virtually NAS Doing ZFS via SGI
@El Reg: Could you please link the acronyms to their wiki page ? I have a CS degree and I know what SGI once was, but I only know 50% of the acronyms.
Sounds smart. Because every Customer pre-orders new NAS Equipment without testing... Ah, I forgot, they assure....
- Fee fie Firefox: Mozilla's lawyers probe Dell over browser install charge
- 20 Freescale staff on vanished Malaysia Airlines flight MH370
- Did Apple's iOS literally make you SICK? Try swallowing version 7.1
- Neil Young touts MP3 player that's no Piece of Crap
- Review Distro diaspora: Four flavours of Ubuntu unpacked