SGI has stuck a Nexenta NAS head on the modular version of its InfiniteStorage product line and extended the halfway house of a departmental filer it pushed out in January. Back then SGI released its MIS server and JBOD in a phase one NAS launch, saying thin provisioning, snapshots and replication were coming, along with more …
Virtually NAS Doing ZFS via SGI
@El Reg: Could you please link the acronyms to their wiki page ? I have a CS degree and I know what SGI once was, but I only know 50% of the acronyms.
Sounds smart. Because every Customer pre-orders new NAS Equipment without testing... Ah, I forgot, they assure....
- Analysis Oh no, Joe: WinPhone users already griping over 8.1 mega-update
- Leaked pics show EMBIGGENED iPhone 6 screen
- Opportunity selfie: Martian winds have given the spunky ol' rover a spring cleaning
- OK, we get the message, Microsoft: Windows Defender splats 1000s of WinXP, Server 2k3 PCs
- Episode 4 BOFH: Oh DO tell us what you think. *CLICK*