Australia’s soon-to-be-biggest broadband network, NBNCo, has selected the Gold Coast as its customer service centre hub, creating around 130 new jobs. The centre will be located at Varsity Lakes and is set to begin taking calls in the second half of this year. 100 new positions are set to be filled within 12 months said NBNCo’s …
Call center in Varsity Lakes on the Gold Coast?
Who else do I know that runs a call centre operation in Varsity Lakes? That's right... IBM
It is a good spot for call centres - right next to a big University - which is exactly the reason why IBM setup there.
- Twitter: La la la, we have not heard of any NUDE JLaw, Upton SELFIES
- China: You, Microsoft. Office-Windows 'compatibility'. You have 20 days to explain
- Apple to devs: NO slurping users' HEALTH for sale to Dark Powers
- Is that a 64-bit ARM Warrior in your pocket? No, it's MIPS64
- Apple 'fesses up: Rejected from the App Store, dev? THIS is why