Australia’s soon-to-be-biggest broadband network, NBNCo, has selected the Gold Coast as its customer service centre hub, creating around 130 new jobs. The centre will be located at Varsity Lakes and is set to begin taking calls in the second half of this year. 100 new positions are set to be filled within 12 months said NBNCo’s …
Call center in Varsity Lakes on the Gold Coast?
Who else do I know that runs a call centre operation in Varsity Lakes? That's right... IBM
It is a good spot for call centres - right next to a big University - which is exactly the reason why IBM setup there.
- Top Gear Tigers and Bingo Boilers: Farewell then, Phones4U
- Breaking Fad 4K-ing excellent TV is on its way ... in its own sweet time, natch
- Updated iOS 8 Healthkit gets a bug SO Apple KILLS it. That's real healthcare!
- Stephen Pie iPhone 6: Most exquisite MOBILE? NO, it's the Most Exquisite THING. EVER
- Early result from Scots indyref vote? NAW, Jimmy - it's a SCAM