Australia’s soon-to-be-biggest broadband network, NBNCo, has selected the Gold Coast as its customer service centre hub, creating around 130 new jobs. The centre will be located at Varsity Lakes and is set to begin taking calls in the second half of this year. 100 new positions are set to be filled within 12 months said NBNCo’s …
Call center in Varsity Lakes on the Gold Coast?
Who else do I know that runs a call centre operation in Varsity Lakes? That's right... IBM
It is a good spot for call centres - right next to a big University - which is exactly the reason why IBM setup there.
- Pic Suffering SPITZER! Boffins discover Milky Way's MISSING ARMS
- Tube be or not tube be: Apple’s CYLINDRICAL Mac Pro is out tomorrow
- Android antivirus apps CAN'T kill nasties on sight like normal AV - and that's Google's fault
- Antique Code Show Sega’s Out Run: Even better than the wheel thing
- Apple CEO Cook breaks YEARS OF SILENCE, finally speaks to El Reg hack