Australia’s soon-to-be-biggest broadband network, NBNCo, has selected the Gold Coast as its customer service centre hub, creating around 130 new jobs. The centre will be located at Varsity Lakes and is set to begin taking calls in the second half of this year. 100 new positions are set to be filled within 12 months said NBNCo’s …
Call center in Varsity Lakes on the Gold Coast?
Who else do I know that runs a call centre operation in Varsity Lakes? That's right... IBM
It is a good spot for call centres - right next to a big University - which is exactly the reason why IBM setup there.
- +Comment Anti-Facebook Ello: Here's why we're still in beta. SPAMGASM!
- Vid+Pics Microsoft WINDOWS 10: Seven ATE Nine. Or Eight did really
- Analysis Windows 10: One for the suits, right Microsoft? Or so one THOUGHT
- Xbox hackers snared US ARMY APACHE GUNSHIP ware - Feds
- George Clooney, WikiLeaks' lawyer wife hand out burner phones to wedding guests