Among Windows systems administrators System Center 2012 is arguably the most hotly anticipated software release in nearly a decade. Microsoft is at last taking the fight to VMware, and it is expending the resources necessary to ensure that sysadmins are prepared. One branch of the strategy is making good use of Microsoft Virtual …
trolly but honest
Experience has led me to a particular conclusion, that if you trust Microsoft you get hurt twice: in the short-term, and in the long-term.
If it doesn't get broken by accident or by missing or incorrect of documentation or some other ingenious means, then they will break it deliberately just to remind you you've upgraded. Never forget they're not interested in you.
I think you're being foolish in trusting them now, Trevor. I really do.
- Analysis iPhone 6: The final straw for Android makers eaten alive by the data parasite?
- TOR users become FBI's No.1 hacking target after legal power grab
- Vid Reg bloke zips through an iPHONE 6 queue from ZERO to 60 SECONDS
- Anal-ysis Buying memory in the iPhone 6: Like wiping your bottom with dollar bills
- Bacon-related medical breakthrough wins Ig Nobel prize