Amplidata has pushed the accelerator pedal to the floor with its AmpliStor XT object storage system. It's increased throughput, raised the IOPS rate and dropped latency, saying these things make its product better suited to big unstructured data applications. This move follows Scality's ESG performance work but has obviously …
I have no idea what any of this means ...
... but you write it so well, you delightful young booby.
- Game Theory The agony and ecstasy of SteamOS: WHERE ARE MY GAMES?
- Review Is it an iPad? Is it a MacBook Air? No, it's a Surface Pro 3
- Hello, police, El Reg here. Are we a bunch of terrorists now?
- Intel's Raspberry Pi rival Galileo can now run Windows
- Microsoft and HTC are M8s again: New One mobe sports WinPhone