Amplidata has pushed the accelerator pedal to the floor with its AmpliStor XT object storage system. It's increased throughput, raised the IOPS rate and dropped latency, saying these things make its product better suited to big unstructured data applications. This move follows Scality's ESG performance work but has obviously …
I have no idea what any of this means ...
... but you write it so well, you delightful young booby.
- Review Samsung Galaxy Note 8: Proof the pen is mightier?
- Nuke plants to rely on PDP-11 code UNTIL 2050!
- Spin doctors brazenly fiddle with tiny bits in front of the neighbours
- Game Theory Out with a bang: The Last of Us lets PS3 exit with head held high
- Flash flaw potentially makes every webcam or laptop a PEEPHOLE