Amplidata has pushed the accelerator pedal to the floor with its AmpliStor XT object storage system. It's increased throughput, raised the IOPS rate and dropped latency, saying these things make its product better suited to big unstructured data applications. This move follows Scality's ESG performance work but has obviously …
I have no idea what any of this means ...
... but you write it so well, you delightful young booby.
- YARR! Pirates walk the plank: DMCA magnets sink in Google results
- Pics Whisper tracks its users. So we tracked down its LA office. This is what happened next
- Review Xperia Z3: Crikey, Sony – ANOTHER flagship phondleslab?
- Ex-US Navy fighter pilot MIT prof: Drones beat humans - I should know
- OnePlus One cut-price Android phone on sale to all... for 1 HOUR